Charming

God I am so fed up already lol!
I am closing my fb btw and gonna open a new one cos they have used fb against me in the past! When I slipped a disc cos of work I had my wedding and they kept going to my boss saying I was supposed to be sick but I was going around to dress fittings etc pisses me right off so if they think j dot have fb anymore then They can go bugger off

Well if you don't feel like you can face them then write it all in to your managment and keep a copy of everything also ask the lass if she wpuld witness it and if she will write a letter from her and get her to sign it, You can also still complain once you have started maternity and if was found that they where the ones who forced you onto early maternity i think they would have to pay compensation of lost wages as well as for the stress and worry if it did go to a tribunral so its in there best intrests to sort it out asap.
If they are going to treat you unfairly then there is no reason you shouldn't fight back even if its just on paper xx

Look just block all your work 'mates' from seeing anything but your basic info. You can put them in a 'group' abs create specific privacy settings. I know people I've worked with doing this.

You can be sick and not bed ridden they know that right? I have been signed off sick from my doctor early on but i still went shopping and things grrr idiots!

They ruined my wedding cos I could hardly walk and I was high on tramadol and diazepam! That's why it annoyed me so much

They are obviously just sad narrow minded people sticking there noses in- maybe its good they deleted you because now they can't go running telling tales... don't let them bully you into leaving early and if they try report them so many times managment get sick of listening and do something about it!
Do you plan on returning after you have had LO? xx

Just commenting on your other post im so mad right now-
This needs sorting out now so that when you go back its to a nice calm workplace x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back