Tell me to go away!!!!

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
I need to finish my biology assignment instead of browsing on here lol x

Kirsty, you are banned from pf until it's finished!! Now go!! Xxx

Thanks i've got 1 and a half more questions to go on immunity x

Come on I can do it x

Yes you can do it! Be off with you till its done!!!!

Get it done then come back and say hi :)

Btw I love the pic of your wee girl in the sand, she is lovely. I meant to ask ages ago how did she take the news of her dad's OH losing the baby? Must be so confusing for LOs. Hope she was ok x

I'm a bit late but.........GO AWAY!!!!! :) xxxx

Did it .

It was on immunity and how your body becomes immune , plus antibiotics

I've now got another on homoestatis lol

Soon its reproduction and i am honestly dreading that if im not pregnant. It will just be too much thinking about it all the time anyway and then having to go into detail in college and have a massive assignment at home. I have to do a presentation on fertility for that . I think its IVF or birth control. I'll do IVF and thanks to here i'll be a pro at talking about it x

Well done Kirsty ;)

I can contribute for the next one! :)

IVF sucks. The end.

Last edited:
Lou - you could easily do that presentation. I bet you tell the consultants what's what when you go in to hospital! xx

lol mrspc, you know me so well ;)

I'm even having a tantrum atm because they said the sperm in the freezer is surplus to requirements because it might just clog all the equipment because there will be a lot of dead sperm in it but i know they can filter it to remove dead sperm cells so why haven't they suggested that?!

Well, i think i know anyway! I can't actually ask them because i'm scared to challenge them on it because they might fiddle with my embryos :blush:

Don't be scared! That's how they get away with things because no-one challenges them! Nothing wrong with asking in a polite way, is there? x

That's what i need to work on ;) I get passionate and my manners leave a little to be desired :blush:

Lol Louise , tell them!

Now i'm banning myself because i have an assignment on psychology due in for tomorrow and i'm only half way through it x

Your fella looks 10 ft tall in that pic btw Kirsty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back