Tell me I'm crazy *UPDATE: BFP*

I can't yet because I'm stuck at home with no car. I'd walk to Asda but it's freezing!! Ahhh I have 3 cheapies left, I'll use them up tomorrow and the day after and if they aren't getting darker, I'll get a better test.

I know that feeling, its sooo cold up here I cant bear the idea of being forced to go out (taking the dog to the vet later so no option) I would say it looks positive to me, good luck!

Ive had to open the window on my 2nd floor flat because its warm, ive got ceiling to floor windows and the sun heats the places up when it shines through them x

I can see it clearly on both. I wouldn't worry about a first response now as I think you'll be getting a result every morning has with an IC now. Congratulations!

I feel more confident this month than I did last month. Once I have a stronger line I'm going to get a digital just to see it in writing haha

I can see it very clearly!! Congratulations I think xcx

I'll post mine from tomorrow morning after I take one!!

image1_4.jpg

I think it's safe to say it's real :dance::dance:

Gonna grab a digital tonight, I think!

Huge congratulations! Do post the digital result, I think it's great to read it in black and white x

Ahhh how exciting! I remember seeing a similar line on my IC, it's such a crazy! Also, I think i had the same blue strips like yours and the line never got very dark!

xx

Congratulations, definitely a positive line x

I'm 12 dpo! Thanks everyone! I'm gonna get a digital on Saturday when we go shopping, I'll post it when I take it!

Last of my cheapies, I feel satisfied with this positive

IMG_3632.jpg

That is a very good line and definitely getting darker, congrats :)

Last one.FRER picked it up much better

Attachments

• IMG_3635.jpg
    IMG_3635.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 53
Snap bnelson! I hope we're both blessed with sticky babies
Keep us posted x

Congratz!!! Sry I couldn't see it on the first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back