Tell me Im being bad.

it means everyone is digging and getting nowhere

Buy it if you want and everyone should move on!

Ok sweet!
But I dont think i was wrong to get offended by what was said and people will back me up with that.

i think the point was that it wasn't meant offensively
but sometimes online it can be hard to determine if some is serious or not.

annnnnnd getting back onto the actual issue of the t-shirt

honestly it looks like a really boring plain top to me. You can pick one up for £1 in an Oxfam shop. Maybe not with the same label, but who cares about the label? It's gonna be on the inside of the top anyway, who is going to go peering down your back trying to find a label on the inside of a plain white top? Nobody.

Don't spent your £25 on a second hand plain top. You can get something so much nicer, and new, for the same money.

look at these pretty maternity tops from asos

this one is £17.62
image1l.jpg

this is £19.58
image1l.jpg

I'm so tempted by the stuff on the Asos website :oops: :D

jazzmum2be said:
jazzmum2be said:
Having a a**hole of a dad, who gives me lots of money to 'make up' for not being there for me. he gave me a £1500 at christmas to buy baby things out of at christmas, thats whhy iv been able to get quite a bit. Even though I really shouldnt have to explain myself and my reasons to people on here :clap: :clap:

well that was my opinion as well.
Like you say were allowed our opinions.
ummm i thought it was £1000 you got for xmas from your dad? well that's what you told me not meaning that in a mean way :hug: :hug:

(run's behind the sofa)

muppetmummy said:
You'd have thought the seller would have ironed the top before listing it! :rotfl:

Thats the first thing that popped into my mind!!

It looks a bit thin & see through to me. I'd wait till after you've had baby to be buying clothes, it'l be worth the wait! :)

So did you buy it? :think:

...and what about that mercedes convertable you mentioned buying on another thread the other day? :think:

:wink:

:hug: Buy the top!

Whatever you buy it's only going to get stretched out by your bump so whatever you get probably won't be of any use to you in a few months anyway. I made the mistake of buying lots of mat jeans at the beginning then getting too fat to wear any of them by 25 weeks anyway when I ballooned :lol: .

I personally would wait until after baby is born and treat yourself to something nice then as you'll feel like you need a treat then :D .

Misslarue said:
I am so old! :lol:
Looks like a plain top to me............one that needs ironing!

Save your money hun. £25 is a lot of nappies!

hehe, thats what I thought. Thats the oldness in me coming out. Trust me, you wont be wearing that once you are weaning. Think pureed carrot!!!

You are quite pale, would you not fancy somethink pink or purple. :moon:

jazzmum2be said:
ReggiesMummy said:
Sorry if this sounds rude but me and OH both work full time and yet still struggled when peparing for a new baby...you are single, unemployed and yet have the spending power of a celebrity, buying one pram then deciding on a new one cos you preferred it, not to mention the countless other items you've posted to say you are buying, HOW DO YOU DO IT??!! Seriously I'd like to know cos I'd love to be able to afford all those new things :wink:

How is that just having an opinion?

they shouldnt ask me to justify myself as to where i egt money from and weather i shud be spending it on better things.

The title was 'TELL ME im being bad' but you dont want people to 'tell you whether you should be spending it on better things'??

Ok so you didnt like me asking where you got your money, sorry but i was generally interested how you could afford to buy so many new things without a job and wanted you to share your secret :) I'll try not to be so nosey in future :lol:

Sorry you feel its only you that gets jumped on jazz but maybe it would be best not to ask for advice regarding being homeless then ask the same people whether you should be treating yourself to overpriced tops if you dont want any actual advice :think:

Anyways, buy the top, dont buy the top, end of post!xx

Why does this girl get so much shit EVERY time she asks a question? :?

One post comes to mind, by another member a few weeks ago... I won't go into details but it was about needing help to pay for something, yet not long afterwards they were going on about stuff they'd bought.

Nobody batted an eyelid at that.

A lot of you come across as really patronising to Jazz. I don't even know the girl, and only come on PF occasionally now, but everytime I do there's usually a debate with her in the middle, and it's not fair.

And is there a new rule that people can say what the hell they want, as long as they put a ' :wink: ' after it? People say stuff, and it seems that as long as they make excuses afterwards, it doesn't matter who they've offended/upset/criticised :?

God, I dunno. FWIW I actually like the top :lol:

I think its pathetic how you the so called grown ups, married with children or expecting children jump on a 16 year old that comes on here to escape as we all do.

This is suposed to be a friendly place its the small minded people that spoil it!

mrs_tommo22 said:
I think its pathetic how you the so called grown ups, married with children or expecting children jump on a 16 year old that comes on here to escape as we all do.

This is suposed to be a friendly place its the small minded people that spoil it!

Oi! I'm 36 I was all for her getting the top ;) :D

Potbelijo said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

Oi! I'm 36 I was all for her getting the top ;) :D

I said primark but im a cheapskate :wink: :)

It's her money. Let her buy what the heck she wants! Who cares? She's happy. She's just a kid for goodness sake.

I thought we had already established its up to her to buy it if she wants, issue over :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back