• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell me Im being bad.

mary70 said:
sorry but you didnt like the way the thread was going so you post again to bring it bk to the front, i think you like being centre of attention :bored:

That's ridiculous. I asked if she had bought it or not, so did someone else. She's just answering us that's all.

:?
No. I was just replying to a couple of people who have asked if I bought it or not.
If people want to argue thast up to them, I havent asked people to post negative replys aagin.
If you want to tahst up to you, but then youll be the one starting stuff not me.

Oh dear, do I need to get me shuvel out again???

No you dont. I was anserwing Happyalice's question to if I bought it or not.
I wasnt saying anything bad :?

Nice comprimise Jazz, you got something you feel you need ;)

People asked her to update so she did.

mary70 said:
sorry but you didnt like the way the thread was going so you post again to bring it bk to the front, i think you like being centre of attention :bored:

I hate that smiley, it is so rude. Can we burn it???

It is her thread and she was just responding to people asking her if she bought the top.

mary70 said:

Awwww come on thats not fair, she was only replying because people have asked if she bought the top. You are well of order.

I could do with some new foundation, but I won't ask the forum's opinion on it :lol:

Lou said:
I could do with some new foundation, but I won't ask the forum's opinion on it :lol:

I do too, but I would like to ask if anyone has any good recommendations for foundation and oily skin? Most foundations I buy bring me out in spots :wall:

Iv got oily skin, but the Benefit stuff is really really good.
Doesnt make you look orange and it looks really natural.
Also 1 tub lasts me around 4 months as I bought my last one In september.
If you go into somehwere like denners thell put it all on for you and you can see what it looks like :)

i missed this thread :shock:

well done on the foundation , i get that for birthday and xmas now lol

and btw , i got next vouchers for xmas and was told I HAD to spend them on me not leland lol so i treated myself in the sale and if i had of seen this post i would have told u to buy £25 next voucher and save it for the summer sale when you would not be pregnant and will need something to make u feel good post baby lmao

Avon do good foundation and if you buy it from me its especially good.

Service with a smile :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back