Teething

Flame

Reaction score
I thought my ds was really good when his first tooth came throught without us realising so assumed that teething didnt bother him but for the last day or so he has been a complete mummy's boy and has had the snottiest nose ever and has had for a while, today he is very drowsy, not smiley and playful like normal. He feels hot, but his temp is ok. He wasnt really interested in his jar food again but will have his biscuits. All he is doing at the moment is sitting on my knee watching tv quietly, its not really like him at all. He does appear to have another tooth coming through. Do you think it could be because he is teething that he is like this? and is it possibly why he wont sleep in his cot to?

hi hun its very possible, my dd1 always reacted like this when teething and what you have just described is exactly how my daughter is now and i can feel a tooth just under the gum. i have just given her calpol when she has temp and using bonjela when she starts to really rag her gums with her fist. i have heard the teething powders are good so i might try the but i have no idea which ones to go for, anyone got any ideas?

xxxxx

hey hun,

Amber isnt as old as your LO but she is having days like this, today has been a nightmare and towards the end of the day she isnt interested in her food.. and i am struggling to get milk down her.

Amber looked hot earlier but only on her cheeks but temp ok, gone to bed no worries. Bonjela works on amber settles her but every LO is different...i havnt hear of teething powders u get them from chemist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back