Update ......And now my boy has 2 teeth :-)

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
He has finaly cut his first tooth :cheer: :D he has been teething for almost 2 months now
and i have been informed by 3 different Hv's at baby clinic on different occastions that he cant possibly be teething as hes too young:roll:
He chews his fist and fingers he has flussed cheeks when his gums really played up and dribbled loads and holds his ear when crying my Mam told me i did this when was teething as the pain can reach the ear

And he had started a few weeks ago to use my breast like a teething ring instead of sucking milk
But the Hv's dismissed me :wall:

well :moon: :moon: to them i know my Son :shakehead: 8)

A few days ago i noticed a raised feeling on his front gum the today James noticed that his tooth had begun to come through when Collier yawned
and with closer inspection its was his tooth yep my boy has a tooth on the way :D

Now i hope he isnt going to rip me to shreads when i feed him :lol:

23 looks and no replies :think: well i think its great news :D 8) :clap:
WELL DONE MY COLLIER :clap:

Aw bless him- glad the toothy peg is through he should feel some relief now its actually out! bet you theres one next to it within 2 weeks :) I know how you feel Hayden cut his first tooth at just before 5 months and no one believed me he was teething either- but they can teethe anytime at all..some babies are born with teeth.

Go Collier :cheer: :cheer:

Aw well done on your first tooth little man! :hug:

James was just 4 months when he got his first 2 teeth and he has 8 now!!!

I dont BF but it bloody hurts when he decides to bite me - which is A LOT!!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Well done little man.
But i will be praying that he doesnt try out his new tooth on mummy :wink:

aww bless, well done on your first tooth! I agree :moon: to the HV!!!!

Let us know what she says when your show her!!

Ive only just seen this so dont get mardy lady :lol:

Wow for him though, all that grizzling and grumping was for a reason afterall!!!

:cheer: :cheer: yay!!! they look so cute with a tooth don't they? violet was only 11 wekks when the first one appeared...now she has 2...so they can get them young!!! i haven't been bitten yet....hope you manage to escape it too.

Aw i'm envious..little Collier and James..both getting their little toothie pegs! :hug:
Can u get them to have a word with Ted, he has the lumps they're just not poking through!!!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Ive only just seen this so dont get mardy lady :lol:

Wow for him though, all that grizzling and grumping was for a reason afterall!!!

i'll get mardy if i feel like it :lol:

and yes i kew he was teething and now i have the evidience i will se smugly telling the 3 health visitos who said i was wrong that HA thier the one who our wrong :moon: :rotfl:

Geordie&Bairn said:
[quote="mrs_tommo22":1m2k9kw9]Ive only just seen this so dont get mardy lady :lol:

i'll get mardy if i feel like it :lol:

and yes i kew he was teething and now i have the evidience i will se smugly telling the 3 health visitos who said i was wrong that HA thier the one who our wrong :moon: :rotfl:[/quote:1m2k9kw9]

Health Visitors?? Wrong??? NEVER!!!! :shakehead:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Health visitors...what are they? :rotfl:
Ain't seen mine since Ted was 6 weeks!!! :roll:

Well done Collier. Can he have a quiet word to Phoebs about how to get them to come through please?! :wall:

ooo who first felt the tooth? They have to buy the first pair of shoes :lol: :lol: :lol: Its the rule :D

Yep the other one came through the other day so my boy has his 2 front teeth :dance: :clap: 8) :D
Hes dribbling and chewing for England bless him though last night he woke up almost every hour so poor me too :sleep:
:pray: he stays asleep tonight :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back