Teething

Emma58

Reaction score
Sam is really going through it at the mo with his teeth. He has been whingy all weekend, won't settle and is stressing me and OH out.

I've given him Calpol but i really don't think it has much effect on him, tried Ashton and Parsons powders, Teething Gel (which just makes him sick when his gums go numb) and teething rings but he seems to prefer chewing his fist - which also makes him sick :roll: because he is trying to put his whole fist in there.

Is there anything else anyone has found really helps them, that I haven't tried :pray:

amber teething necklace. Alice was never really bad, but ever since she has worn it, she has cut 6 teeth and i you wouldn't have known!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I can only sympathise hun as i think Calleigh is possibly teething. She has been terribly grouchy for a couple of days, constantly chewing on her hands and dribbling like mad. Today she has gotton so worked up over it, to the point of refusing to feed or sleep.
Gave her some calpol this afternoon and managed to get her on the boob for a bit now she is down asleep.

I'm glad you posted this Emma :D

Paradysso...here I come... :lol:

kazlin said:
I'm glad you posted this Emma :D

Paradysso...here I come... :lol:

Paradysso will be getting a mass order of those necklaces now :lol:

He's finally :pray: settled down for more than 2 mins

Dan's now asleep after his feed. I've just ordered a neckless, the cognac coloured one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back