Teething

lrb

Reaction score
Do you recommend using teething granules? Or anything else? Got a water filled ring but she's taken better to the toys with teethers on them but struggling to keep hold of them.
Thanks

I'm using granules, Bonjela, dentinox gel, calpol, also bought teething rings, teething pacifiers and the key things they can chew It's flipping awful to watch x

Last edited:
I used an array of differnt gels, granuels etc but personally foubfn the only thing that soothed my LO one for longer than 10 minutes was Calpol. We didnt give him lots, just when he was clearly in pain, the rest of the time I used Calgel (for short term relief) and cold water teethers. And Sophie the Giraffe took a bit of a bashing LOL :lol:

She doesn't like ring cause the bubble bits on ring don't go in her mouth well, she tends to just lick it lol! Think I'm gonna try the giraffe! A friends little one was the same with hers! Fom mothercare I think Arnt they?
What are the granules? How safe r they? And what do you do with them?
Thanks x

I used Nelsons natural teething granules which you out straight into baby's mouth but they are from age 4 months I think?? You can get Sophie the Giraffe from Mothercare or order on Amaon/Ebay (where you may get it a little cheaper?).
Teething is such a horrid time, hope all goes well for you and LO, good luck :)

We tried everything but what helped the most was a clean flannel, soaked in cold water and left in the fridge to cool. LO loved getting his gums around that, you should give it a go :)

My lo LOVED the mam bite and brush got it from asda/ tesco I squirted teething gel onto the brush and away he went!!

We have the TT easy grip teethers but LO prefers to chew anything made of cloth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back