Teething granules

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I've just brought the nelson's teething granules, how long do they take to work?
Charley's really struggling and although I can't see any signs of teething in his mouth, he's miserable, pulling on his ear and has a snotty nose so I'm guessing it's teething, either that or he's just being miserable lol
Really hope these granules kick in soon

Almost instant with Isla it's like baby coke! Lol x

Lol I was thinking that as I poured it into his mouth. I gave him 1 about a hour ago but he's still not happy, he's being really clingy too :/

If he is pulling at his ear and a snotty nose, he may have a ear infection?

Oh gosh! Don't say that lol! He's slightly happier after his 2nd lot of granules so will see how we get on this afternoon.
Really hope it's not an ear infection now :(

I use Nelson's for Esmé and like Esoames said they work instantly.
Hope he feels better soon and hopefully its not an ear infection either.
I know people say they usually pull on their ears when they are tired or feeling a bit under the weather.

He's had quite a bad bum today which is also looking slightly red, the granules have helped abit but he's still been so grouchy and clingy :(
I'm not sure if it is teething, there's no signs in his mouth at all!

It sounds like teething hun.
I remember when Esmé was really bad it seemed like we constantly giving her the pouches (obviously within the time scale that it says) or we were giving her calpol/calprofen too.

Hope it eases for him soon x

try some baby eardrops on him, i thought lanna had an ear infection but she just gets built up wax n it hurts, one load of drops though and it sorts out, some calpol if its really sore .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back