Teething...

munchkin1982

Reaction score
... at 5 weeks? i've noticed layla's gums seem a bit more white especially the bottom gum as if in preparation for teeth as there are little 'dips' if that makes sense. then, this eve on the bottom right side the seems to be a whiter 'point'. is this normal so soon? xx

I guess she could be, as some babies are even born with their fist teeth so anything goes. But also it can take a few months from when the teething starts to when the first one comes throuh the gum so it could still take a while.

H has this and he's nearly 4 months but no teeth as yet!!! The dribbling has stopped so i guess their slowly making their way!!

my lo is the same!!! hes constantly chomping his hands and he dribbles loads!! he seems worse at night so i got some nelsons teething powder and they seem to settle. i belive this could go on 4 months before we get any little teeth!! eeeek.

My Lilly has just started dribbling and chomping like a goodun but no signs of any teeth apart from that, luckily it doesn't seem to cause her any sort of pain though. :) It does however cause me pain when she decides that its my finger she wants to chomp on! I wish I could give her a teething ring or something but she's too young to hold it, heh, she loves chewing on it if i hold it there for her.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back