I thought bottom teeth came through first!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Went to my mums this morning (and ordered the cot bed yippee!) and I mentioned that I thought Albert was teething but I can't see anything. Good old nanny had a look and said "you silly cow his top teeth are coming through!" :faint: I thought it was always bottom teeth first but by God she's right! I can just see 2 little white lumps ready to tear his soft gums to pieces.

And there was me putting the bonjela on his bottom gum :wall:. Do I have an upside down baby or has anyone else's LO teethed at the top first? xxxxxxx

It usually is the bottom teeth that come through first, but can be any of them. Poor little guy! Xx

Why I should ever expect a child of mine to do things in the normal way is beyond me lol

Bottomm is most common but can be any of them, kayla looks like here back ones are coming first lol

Chloe cut one of her top fangs as I call them at about 4 months. She now has a molar nearly ready to cut. Absolutely no sign of her bottom 2 front teeth yet though :)

Ah ok thanks ladies. I got a teething dummy today and more bonjela just in case. We've got the HV coming tomorrow so will ask her to have a look before I give him the dummy. I don't want to damage his gums or anything if he's not quite ready xxxxxxxxx

Jack didn't grow his on 'order' either, but he's never done anything in 'order'! He hasn't even got the same blood type as either of us! He like to be different! :) x

good post hun cos AJs look like coming through there too. x

OMG Bertie slow dowwnnnn ! hes doing it all at once isnt he :D xxxxxx

Omg !! I thought H was teething but kept looking at her bottom gums and nothing! After reading this I checked the top and she has two dots too and can feel them about to cut!!! X

OMG Bertie slow dowwnnnn ! hes doing it all at once isnt he :D xxxxxx

Tell me about it :roll:. The HV will be busy this afternoon when she comes lol. Will be interesting to see what he weighs too. He's not himself at the moment, very quick to cry which isn't like him. Doesn't help when he's asleep on my lap and Chewbacca comes in and screeches "IS HE ASLEEP?" :poke:

hahaha oh dear!!!

does you HV come round to visit then?? i dont get one visit me :(

xxx

She does once a month. Our baby clinic is rammed all the time so you can't have a good chat and with Albert's heart appointment and my appointment coming up she said we could talk properly here. Totally love this woman she's fab.....which probably means she won't be a HV very long lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back