• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teething necklaces ...

Fluffy Bunny

Reaction score
I would say yes, they definately work, but then Evie has worn one since she was around 4months, so I don't know how she would have been without one! :) We have still had the odd rough night, but only around 4 or 5 which isn't bad in my books.

As to how they work have copied this bit off the net for you

"Wearing baltic amber is a traditional European remedy for teething. Amber is a natural analgesic and when worn on the skin, it releases healing oils that helps babies and young children to stay calm and more relaxed thoughout teething. Amber necklaces are a great natural remedy and can eliminate the need for over the counter drugs. Amber not only soothes teething pain, it has also been used to help with eczema and allergies."

"Please Note: Amber necklaces are made for wearing, not for chewing! Please supervise your child while wearing the necklace."

:D :D

:shock: spooky!

I have literally just this second bought one from paradysso's site!

:shock:

I'm skeptical too mid, but I have to do something for my wee lamb!

Apparently the heat from baby's skin releases good oils from the amber that soothe and relax them!

Fingers crossed! :pray:

xxx

sorry but id actually say they dont from my experience so far...

I think mine has defintely helped and I have 3 of them :lol:

I dont think it takes all the pian awy but defintely makes it more managable and I havent had to give half as much calpol as I used too and think they have helped loads.

I take mine off at night.

Mine didn't seem to do much at all.. but anything's worth a try.

I love mine!

I really notice a difference if we forget to put it back on. I do leave it on at night, but leave it well tucked underneath her clothes - we really noticed a difference when we didn't.

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
we really noticed a difference when we didn't.

Valentine Xxx

We've noticed too - she was a grotbag the day we left it off.

i love mine! i think she is teething on her left side at the moment (she only has four teeth left to come through) as everything is in her mouth at the moment. but the normal grizzly little girl i get with teething hasn't apeared. Also, her cheeks arn't as bright red as normal.

I just wish i had found out about them sooner!!!

My doctor advised us to use one as its traditionally what is used here in Hungary and its fab! At the moment Thea has five teeth coming at once and i havent had to put even so much a a blob of teething gel on her mouth! Before we got her necklace she would have been screaming in agony with just one tooth. Thea never takes hers off now at all, she sleeps in it as well as baths in it lol. She loves it and calls it her pretty!
I really rate them!

i dont think ide be able to put one on Kadyn he would just chew it and as said above you cant?? :think:

didn't notice the difference tbh maybe it depends on the child and their level of sensitivity.

I wouldnt be without mia's ive really noticed a difference....her dad says it a load of crap but i know its not...so next time he has her i will leave it off...then he'l see how 'crap' they are :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

but on a serious note...anything is worth a try :cheer: :cheer:

Haylii&&Mia said:
...her dad says it a load of crap but i know its not...so next time he has her i will leave it off...then he'l see how 'crap' they are :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :

lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back