Teething Necklaces?

the ones i stock have like a amber screw bead, but if tugged hard enough would give way if it was caught on some thing. Also there long enough to wear under clothes.

Ive already got Harriet the 2 colour one, there sooo cute. plus special offer of free delivery :wink:

Thankyou for that.
I can't get the fizzy melon sight to load up any pics so I cant see colours of the necklaces :(
Du kno what kind of colour the honey ones are?

paradysso said:
the ones i stock have like a amber screw bead, but if tugged hard enough would give way if it was caught on some thing. Also there long enough to wear under clothes.

Ive already got Harriet the 2 colour one, there sooo cute. plus special offer of free delivery :wink:

How long are your ones?
Coz as its on a boy id like it hidden too :lol:

hey they vary in length by a few cm as there hand made but generally about 35/36cm i could always measure them all and find the longest one.

heres a pic of Alana wearing one, shes over 2 years old and would easily be worn under clothes (this is also the honey coloured one)

IMG_4224.jpg

I got one from fizzy melon a while ago and it's fab, really good quality and came really quickly :dance:

Here is my DD wearing her teething necklace - I think maybe it doesn't go under her clothes as she wears reusuable nappies so her vests are always stretched at the neck so that they fit over her big cloth bum.

Picture002-1.jpg

Its from Myraid Natural Toys and Crafts.

Valentine Xxx

aww! such a cutie (both of them!).

Ive just brought alice one! most of her teeth are through now, but they are too cute to say no!!!! :wink:

I got one from Myriad (thanks for the link, btw, valentine!) it fits under most of Willows' clothes, slips out occasionally...I do like it!

paradysso said:
hey they vary in length by a few cm as there hand made but generally about 35/36cm i could always measure them all and find the longest one.

heres a pic of Alana wearing one, shes over 2 years old and would easily be worn under clothes (this is also the honey coloured one)

IMG_4224.jpg

aww she looks so cute, thankyou, think i might have to get one, think OH will think im mad tho :roll:. But when Jack's teething everyone knows about it, so anything is worth a try :lol:

I bought one fron myriad got it this mornin, tis fab but now i want a honey coloured one but will wait to see if it works or not. My daughter doesn't seam bothered with it and it fits nicely under her clothes. does anyone let ther kid wear it at night? du recon it'd be ok on her ankle under her sleepsuit?
also she's eaten today and she hasn't eaten for a week cos she's been teethin and ill, du recon it's workin already?

AliMcC said:
it fits nicely under her clothes. does anyone let ther kid wear it at night? du recon it'd be ok on her ankle under her sleepsuit?

My DD wears hers round her neck at night.

AliMcC said:
also she's eaten today and she hasn't eaten for a week cos she's been teethin and ill, du recon it's workin already?

It could be working already - I think mine has worked miracles!

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back