Amber Pumpkin Choking Warning

LaurenMM

Reaction score
I received this email a couple of days ago, thought it might be helpful to some on here xx

Dear Lauren,

I am contacting you as you have previously bought a baby amber teething product from us.
During the past few weeks there has been a European wide investigation into amber teething products regarding the potential choking risk associated with them for babies under 36 months. We have been working closely with Trading Standards in the UK. We take safety extremely seriously. When we heard of the investigation we decided to remove the items from sale pending the decision.
Trading Standards test results have indicated that if a baby puts an anklet or bracelet into their mouth there is a risk of choking. Trading Standards have now recommended that we conduct a voluntary product recall as a preventative measure.
We have produced a Recall page on our website to hopefully answer any questions you have. Please read the information carefully to help you make an informed decision about what action you wish to take.
If you decide to return any item(s) the page also tells you what to do next.
I would personally like to apologise for any worry or inconvenience this may cause.
Kind Regards
[FONT=&quot]Toby[/FONT]
i_safe.gif

There has been a lot about this on here lately, Im still using Kynons though! Its on his ankle and under clothes so seems ok plus i think it works!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ah I was about to say sorry if this has already been on here, I haven't been on and looked through the posts for a while :p I've lost Angels anyway lol x

There has been a lot about this on here lately, Im still using Kynons though! Its on his ankle and under clothes so seems ok plus i think it works!

That's how I feel, dunno if mine is, then again if it is god knows what it'd be like if he didn't have one.

I can understand a necklace being unsafe I was always surprised at their use.

Ah I was about to say sorry if this has already been on here, I haven't been on and looked through the posts for a while :p I've lost Angels anyway lol x

Im sure there are lots of people who missed it so always good to let people know so they can decide whats best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back