Teething babies??? buy these!!

lozzi

Reaction score
when bam was teething really badly i came on here posting looking for a miracle cure.

When i was looking for something all the ladies at the time reccommend New Era Teething Tissue Salt tablets

I have seen LOADS Of posts recently off you mummys pulling ur hair out with teething bubbas...

well i HIGHLY reccomend oyu get these tablets.

when bam has burning up cheeks and is really upset, pop two on her tongue and within 5/10 minutes she is fine!

without this forum i would neve have known about them teething tablets..... havent heard of anyone mentioning them recently, so i thought id just mention em again so you ladies can get the benefit of them.

they are fab... and all natural!

i dont use calpol or bonjela anymore for teething..

PS... i DO NOT work for them lol before anyone asks.. just feel as a fellow mummy i have to recommend em to save other mummys sanity and stop sleepless nights :)

you can get em at holland and barrat

921654b.jpg

or many places online sell em:

eg

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/detail/921654b.jpg

4.50 delivered, and there is MILLIONS in the tub, that will last you months and months..

Ooo, useful! Thank you. Will give that a try. She's not too bad at the mo. We've not needed Calgel recently. But will not do any harm getting some for the tougher days.

I mentioned these in a post yesterday (I think :think:)!

I LOVE these tablets - I am a big fan and would always use these over calgel/bonjela or anything like that. I think they work brilliantly and are FAB! We've only ever bought 1 tub for under £5 and still have millions left.

Valentine Xxx

how quickly do they dissolve? and how big are they (i cant veiw photos at the moment so not sure if it shows it on it) i have to be carefull what i use due to his hole
xx

yep thanx laura, they worked rly well for abi, i think the culprit for her waking is my snorin how bad is that but the tablets u gave me helped her loads. i went n bought sum aswell but u gave me loads haha thanx chick ur a star n gud luck for tomorrow xxx

Ive used the hayfever ones and they worked so fingers crossed these will too when we need them. Im gonna get some.

One thing though... dont they go out of date after 3 months since they are homeopathic?

Will try these. He seems so sore - I can see and feel the tooth, it's just coming very slowly! Poor wee lad.
I used colocynthus (also homeopathic from the GP) for his colic and it was the only thing that made any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back