Do you venture into TTC and the pregnancy section?

Aw Louise I hope u don't mind me popping on here. I like to check up on you from time to time to see how you are and some other familiar names.

I know exactly how you feel darling, I felt like this for so long it feels weird not to feel low anymore. I'm still a worrier but I've wanted my baby for what feels like forever.

The stress used to get so unbearable sometimes. Maybe it's best you stay away from tri3 and the like for a while until you pick yourself up again.

Hang in there Hun, it's a hard road most of the way but never give up xx

Thinking of you all xx

Sorry to post again as I know im not a ltttc lady, but really do feel for all of u in here. U are all so strong, and seeing ur good posts are the ones that make me feel so happy for them. And the struggles u are all taking to get ur bfp's is amazing and I find myself so sad and upset when I see sad posts. Not really wording this how I want this to sound, but ur are all inspirational and I can't wait til u all get ur little bundles xxx

Last edited:
I'm more of a lurker generally than a poster, but I come in here first now rather than any of the other forums. I kinda feel the other sections are full of all the same question over and over and it gets a bit frustrating.

I haven't been on this forum that long although I have been TTC for more than 2years, but it does seem like a good few people who have been here for a while have got their BFPs recently. Which is great, but it must be bittersweet for you guys who have been on the forum for a long time with them. I guess it gives the rest of us hope tho?

Please don't any of you feel forgotton by those of us lucky enough to be pregnant. I do check back but to post would feel like rubbing it in. I do always check BFP forum for familar names as there is nothing I like more than seeing the ttc girls who helped me so much get their BFPs.

Hey I feel exactly the same - have only been trying for 7 months but most of the ladies when I joined in feb are not in the ttc so I don't go in there much now either. Like you say it's all new faces. Plus am trying to chill out on it all now as it gets seriously depressing xx

I look in tri 1 just to see how the ladies are doing with their first few weeks, but i cant look at scan pics :(

I dont go to ttc cos i feel past the excitement ov the new ladies. Dont go anywhere near tri 2+3 but have a look at BFP section even tho it depresses me x

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.582260,-2.111040

Hey Louise / all,

I know how you feel... I used to regularly check in the BFP and 'preggers' sections, and feel the thrill of excitement, looking forward to posting there too. Since the m/c that's totally changed... I've been in for a quick peek maybe 2 or 3 times, but it makes me so sad.

And over the past couple of months I've hardly even been into the ltttc section. We're going to have one more shot at IVF in a couple of weeks, but I'm already planning the adoption route for when the IVF fails. Finally coming to terms with it all I guess.

I don't mean to sound negative - it's actually quite a weight off my shoulders at last. And I'll keep checking up every now and again on you lovely ladies :) xxx

I feel the same as all you girls!!
Been on holiday for 2wks so jus catching up on things!
Ltttc is the only place I feel safe anymore - I don't like being this jealous irrational person who crys with the "1st time lucky bfps" they are particularly the worst!!

Even my private life- my sister is 8wks pregnant after 2mnths trying and my best friend phoned me today to say she's 9-10wks and they were going with the flow so not even actively trying!! :(

I jus hope I can come to terms with things so I don't get upset at each milestone cos I want to be there for them!!

I'm really sorry you LTTTCers are having such a hard time. It took me 13 months to get mine and I went through a rollercoaster of emotions to get there. I like to dip in and out of all the sections though I have to admit I don't post much in the TTC sections as it seems like a) I'd be rubbing it in a bit and b) this is my first pregnancy so I'm hardly an expert.
It doesn't mean I don't think about those who are sadly left behind and secretly root for them though.
I'd be so so happy to see you guys get a BFP, I'm just reluctant to post for fear of upsetting anyone.
xxx

I check on the latest posts via tapatalk which literally brings up the latest posts from each section, I answer the ones that catch my attention mostly the GR, as Im trying to forget about TTC, (taking the relaxed approach seeing if it works), had a message and phone call from my sister this morning who found out last night she is pregnant, half of me wants to point her here to PF and the other half of me wants to keep this place to myself as a place I can totally be myself and speak my mind, sorry if this is a little off topic, just needed to get it off my chest, feeling a range of emotions today,
love and luck to all xx

I'd feel exactly the same Dp :hugs:
My sister event to a psychic who told her that she was going to have a little boy soon. She already has two girls. I was really peeved and she's not even ttc yet! I'm not even ttc anymore!! It's madness that I feel this way but you can't help how you feel! x

Thanks Cos, x its wired isn't it? Ah the human brain and emotions lol xx

apologies for typing/punctuation errors, my phone has a mind of its own.. via tapatalk x

No I find myself feeling down and sorry for myself when I do!!

When my OH got his results this week I found everywhere I looked I could see babies. I got the train to work in the morning and had to sit next to someone on the phone to his friend that had had a baby the night before. Listening to that conversation was awful and I had to pretend to be asleep as I could feel the tears welling up.

I find the camaraderie and support on this thread a lifeline at the moment and have banned myself from venturing into the other posts for now x

hey mrs, im obv not in the tri's yet, as still ttc but on a personal level your help in there would be appreciated at times! altho if u feel like u wanna stay out for ur own sanity you could join the randy mares in girlies room just stay in there for a while, not a lot of tri's in there mostly dirty talk and inbredlaw bitching! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back