Techniques for Coping

Im wondering if anyone is planning a completely natural birth? i.e. no interventions, no pain relief, a physiological 3rd stage (you birth the placenta without the hormonal injection) etc.

You just explained my birth to a tee lol

Like Eilish I used Natal Hypnotherapy for coping and would reccommend it to anyone even the midwife said my labour was so fast due to me being totally relaxed thru the contractions - Georgie even suprised her lol

I also had a totally natural third stage but did state that should there be any problems they could do what they liked!

OH was very supportive and knew what I wanted inside out as we discussed it in length - tbh I would not have done something he was not happy with as he is a worrier but at the same time he would not have stopped me from doing something I wanted to do! Midwife during pregnancy was very supportive of my practiving natal hypnotherapy although she kept calling it hypnobirthing lol and we had the Head midwife fo delivery who was fab and very open to the way I wanted to give birth!

It's not for everyone and I understand that but my labour and birth was fab! You will hear no horror storys here lol

Good luck to all the girls in tri 3 just remember each contraction brings you closer to your beautiful baby xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back