Teat help needed please.

xrachx

Reaction score
I just wondered if i could get some advice about teats, i have got the TT closer to nature bottles but baby isnt taking to these teats very well, he has had the Orthodontic ones in the hospital and i brought one home with me and he is feeding great with it but i had to keep washing and sterilizing the same one for last night, i am off to Tesco later and was just wondering if they do orthodontic teats for the TT ones or does anyone know if i can get any to fit these bottles? he has a small mouth so i am thinking they are a little too big for him, thanks in advance for any advice.x

My son hated the TT closer to nature one's we ended up swapping to the boots wide neck bottle's because we couldnt find any teats that would fit the TT ones.

That said he was over a year at this point. So really iv not been that much help sorry, hope you do get something sorted.

Did you get it sorted? They're such a worry aren't they :roll:

:hug:

rach . justtry the bog standard cheap adas own ones or the latex ones. the cheap as chips ones.

fook the fancy nearer to nipple ones they are shite ..

good luck ducky! :hug:

LMAO @ budge, just say it as it is lol!
hey i agree, they arent "all that" are they, i got the stage 2 teats for them but they arent much better, he finds them too long and hard to suck from the first ones so he is getting knackered poor little thing, i am off to get some new bottles and start again, i will manage till monday when i can get to town and get some normal ones. Thanks for your replies girls i really appreciate your help, its been ages since Morgan and things have changed loads! i cant believe it, its like starting again.x

check in superdrug.

would he fit these?

the one on left :) i put avent on the right so u could see difference lol

P1010730.jpg

P1010729.jpg

P1010728.jpg

think they hold max of 280ml so ideal :)

my dad bought us 2 bottles and i bought 1 so if they would im sure i could think of a price for them all plus Pn P or if PnP not much then maybe i wont include that :p

we tried..dr browns...avent...TT...we spent soo much on bottles....and he likes....the cheap ones from morrisons...two in a box. with zebras or somethin on em....and they dont leak...unlike all others...

lisa xx

we tried..dr browns...avent...TT...we spent soo much on bottles....and he likes....the cheap ones from morrisons...two in a box. with zebras or somethin on em....and they dont leak...unlike all others...

lisa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back