Quick Question about teats!

xox-Grainne-xox

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Ok where do i start? I bought advent bottles, but when i tried to feed Katie she wouldnt suck from the teats! I had to run about lookin for orthodontic ones as thts what i was usin while in hospital. Ended up havin to buy more bottles! Im wonderin do any of you know if u can get wide neck latex orthodontic teats that will fit advent bottles?

Thanks
:wave:

I use mam teats with avent bottles they are shaped flat rather than roundthey r great :)

What flow were the teats??

If she is a newborn id start her on the avent extra soft newborn teats which dont come with the bottles, you have to buy these seperately.

Then when she is working really hard to get the milk out switch to the next one up the number 2's.

Like you said though, she just might not like the teats!

Im not sure about other teats apart from what Cassi said, the MAM ones fitting avent bottles though, sorry.

Hope you find a good solution!

Hey :)
Cassi r those mam teats silicone? r the latex?

Happymum, ive looked in boots all they have r the silicone ones!

Jaidy i tried the 1st ones, and number 2! Shes a fussy wee one lol, just like her mummy lol! tho im thinkin about tryin her on them again now tht shes got a better suck n a little older!

Atm im usin NUK bottles n teats

Thanks for your help all xox

xox-Grainne-xox said:
Hey :)
Cassi r those mam teats silicone? r the latex?

Happymum, ive looked in boots all they have r the silicone ones!

Jaidy i tried the 1st ones, and number 2! Shes a fussy wee one lol, just like her mummy lol! tho im thinkin about tryin her on them again now tht shes got a better suck n a little older!

Atm im usin NUK bottles n teats

Thanks for your help all xox

I think they are silicone but im not 100% cause i didnt really pay much attention to the box they are just really easy for babys to use because of the flat shape.

Are you using the nuk teats that are shaped at the top?

cassi said:
I think they are silicone but im not 100% cause i didnt really pay much attention to the box they are just really easy for babys to use because of the flat shape.

Are you using the nuk teats that are shaped at the top?

Well r they the clear ones? r brown?? Im usin the brown NUK ones, for standard bottles! Yeah the NUK ones r shaped at the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back