Tears and panic attack..

Kelly450

Reaction score
I know I dreamt of a friend and her partner and her partner disappeared a week b4 their wedding. But I didnt think this would bring it on and its usually my dreams.

Anyway, I woke up and it was dark and quiet and OH is at work, and I felt really horrible. I went for a wee n let the cats out and then burst into a fit of tears. They got so bad that i started having a panic attack. I had my first panic attack just over 2 years ago and OH and mum was with me and the ambulance had to come sort me out as I was going blue. Luckily, i managed to control it before it got too bad as ive had a couple since the first.

Im really worried now though and still feel terrible. What if baby isn't ok? I know I don't have any signs that he isnt but im wondering if its my instinct?
And I really don't know what brought it on so what if it happens again :(

Sent from my GT-I9300

Aww sounds so horrible Hun.
I hope ur feeling a bit better but dont worry I'm sure baby is fine, if ur worried u should talk to ur mw though.

I had a few panic attacks a few weeks ago, stemming from work and I had to give up work early as it wasn't worth stressing myself and baby over.

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Aww sounds so horrible Hun.
I hope ur feeling a bit better but dont worry I'm sure baby is fine, if ur worried u should talk to ur mw though.

I had a few panic attacks a few weeks ago, stemming from work and I had to give up work early as it wasn't worth stressing myself and baby over.

Xx

Tapatalking. X

I usually love work. But recently I get super stressed being there and ive just had 10 days off but have to go back in the morning. I thought to myself that could have been why im feeling like this today. I know im going to hate it at work in the morning.
Thank you, baby has had a wriggle cause I woke him up to see if he was ok xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

If ur not ready to go back and it's causing u stress then it's not worth it.
How far gone are u? (Tapatalking so I can't see if u have a ticker).
Glad baby's had a good wriggle! :)
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I was off to use up some holiday and loved not stressing about work. No pains and aches etc too.

Im only 30 weeks tomorrow.. and I finish work at 33 to use my holidays up before mat leave. So I only have 15 days to work. Not sure if its worth me not going as 15 days isnt much but im not sure I can handle the stress atm. I'm too experienced and expected to do everything as and when :( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I started mine early at 30 weeks because couldn't cope at work, I was signed off sick for 2wks at 30 wks, then when returning I managed 2hrs before having another panic attack and had to go home. 32weeks my mat leave was brought forward. I've been off since and haven't had anymore panic attacks, I've had heart palpitations and had times when need to calm myself, even though nothing's upset me as such but no panic attacks.
15 days isn't much see how u get on tomorro but if ur not up to it then don't do it Hun.
U have to look after baby and urself first x x

Tapatalking. X

I started mine early at 30 weeks because couldn't cope at work, I was signed off sick for 2wks at 30 wks, then when returning I managed 2hrs before having another panic attack and had to go home. 32weeks my mat leave was brought forward. I've been off since and haven't had anymore panic attacks, I've had heart palpitations and had times when need to calm myself, even though nothing's upset me as such but no panic attacks.
15 days isn't much see how u get on tomorro but if ur not up to it then don't do it Hun.
U have to look after baby and urself first x x

Tapatalking. X

Ahh thats a shame having to bring it forward so early.
I'll have to see how I go during my shift tomorrow and for the next few days. 15 days is so little time but I know how ive come to hate it due to stress piled on Me lately :(
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Good luck tomorro Hun, if u enjoy ur job it might be ok once u get stuck into it.
Hope it goes well xx

Tapatalking. X

I usually do but as i can't be as busy now due to the pregnancy, and having a new 'team leader' who actually makes me want to smack him.. its so difficult lol

Thanks for your advice and i'll let you know how awful tomorrow is at the end of the day lol xx

Work was bearable. Very painful hips thiugh ; (

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back