Team.....

Gayle30

Reaction score
PINK!!!!!!!! :pink:

Omg, shocker! Baby Daisy Grace is perfect and healthy and mummy and daddy (and Granny) have cried with happiness all day.

The scan was great, I didn't get to see much but the others did and they said it was amazing. She's just so cute and perfect in every way.

I feel like I am floating right now. Can't describe the feeling I have. Only 18 more weeks until our baby GIRL arrives. Couldn't be more excited if I tried!

We've been shopping and spent a small fortune on the pram, crib, nursery furniture, clothes, dollies and everything I Could get my hands on in the Disney shop for our little princess!

Today has to be the best day of my life.

Xxxxxxxxx

Awe that is totally amazing I bet you are buzzing. I feel all giddy for you especially considering you thought it was a boy. Love the name too. When I found out with my first he had a name a couple of hours later and that was it.
Where did you go shopping for crib etc? When you gonna get the nursery sorted? Hee Hee. A girl whoop whoop.

:dance::cheer::cheer:

xxx

Congrats on being team pink hun!

Glad your little princess is well and growing nicely

xxxxxxxxx

Yay! Congrats on team pink. Glad you are on cloud 9! Xxx

Damn phone! That was obv meant to read congratulations!

Congratulations :yay: so glad all went well :) xxxx

fantastic gayle realy pleased for u and ur blokey knew it was a girl i said didnt i didnt i lol that bump is not a boy bump hehe xxxx

:dance::dust::pompom:

Big Congratulations again hon!! Now we're on count down to you meeting your little princess!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. What an amazing day! I still can't believe we are having a girl! I was so sure I was having a boy....old wives tales, bump watch and a gut feeling were all wrong! As was the Chinese prediction! Couldn't be happier though. My oh was desperate to have a girl so I'm over the moon he has his wish! I've spent the day with my mum, both of bursting into tears all day. She's got 2 of her own grandsons and my step dad adds another 3 to the mix so to finally get that wee girl is like a dream come true for her.

We have picked the mama's and papa's ultima travel system in mimi. It's adorable, black with cream polka dots and a red flower. Got a gorgeous swinging crib and pretty drapes and a girly toy chest for all her dolls and teddies! We also went a bit crazy on girly sleep suits and the best part was opening 2 boxes of pretty girly hand knitted cardigans mum had knitted for my baby nephew....everyone thought he was a girl and we were so wrong....seing a theme here! Lol.

My little button will be so spoiled and loved so much. I'm honestly on cloud 9. Wishing Daddy was here tonight but he's away working so atleast I get the bed to myself! Yipeeeeee, so happy! Xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations on team pink! Sounds like you had a brilliant day xx

Oh hun congrats on your little girl! :) so happy for you :) xx

:yay: Congratulations on team pink hun!! :D So happy for you! Bring on the girls!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back