Tiffany's back from the scan.. I'm TEAM..

aw congrats hunny! i thought you would be team pink :love:

ur pics are lovely xx

Awww so many congrats!! Those pics are adorable! Love the name Grace, too xxx

Aren't they just?! I was only expecting to get 2 pictures as that's what it said on the letter (I paid £5 for them all) but they gave me four :lol:

Thank you everyone, she's kicking away at me now :D I accidentally called her an it earlier because I'm so used to saying that! xxx

congrats on team pink and what lovely pink clothes! Beautiful name too :)

Congrats!!!!! Omg you proved the theory wrong!!! I love you lol!!!! :cheer:
Gorgeous clothes and a more gorgeous baby girl!!! Fantastic pics babe!!
So happy for you!!!

Congrats on Team pink. Lovely pics and I love your bundle of pink goodies.

Today I bought a pink hat for her and got a refund on the blue hooded towel so got a pink one instead :D
MIL bought her some pink bibs today too.

Will definitely be buying pink now except for the moses basket - I want a neutral one in case we decide to use it again if we have another baby :shock: OH is keen on the idea of having another (a boy), I'm not that keen yet! LOL. Not sure if we want a bit of a girly pram or a neutral coloured pram either yet. I want to have a 4D scan before we buy any 'big things' just to be 100% sure she's a she :lol: Have been looking around and I could get a 4DFREEVIEW sexing scan now but I wouldn't get any dvd's or anything to take home with me, so OH wants to spend an extra £60 and get a 24 week 4D scan where we'll get dvd's and other gifts :D I've gotta wait 4 weeks though :( xxx

Congrats Hun, have you been to mamas and papas yet their girlie range is stunning!!! Xx

Yeaaah my mum wants to get a nice pram suit from there, will probably get some other bits and bobs too :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back