Team Yellow Supporters Thread

Yeh, not gna deny I did try to look. But legs crossed so still have no idea! Can't wait to find out on the day!x

Kinda feeling like I wished I'd found out. :wall2:

So many gorgeous boy and girl outfits. Don't get me wrong, I got some gorgeous unisex outfits and I love creams and whites!

Guess imjust getting impatient...lol!

I went thru a couple of weeks feeling really frustrated that we didn't find out but now I'm so pleased we stuck to our guns :) it'll be worth it ;) x

Last week I was getting impatient looking at all the cute clothes.. But then my sister bought a bunch of clothes that don't fit her boy now coz he was bigger than expected! He was lucky to have a couple of bigger bits coz he'd have been a naked baby!! So if u think about it it's better to wait til ur LO is in the pram with u while u do ur blue/pink shopping :D guaranteed to have the right size and colour.. Scans aren't 100%... my mate was told girl and bought all pink stuff as she had a boy already and it came out a boy! Hang in there!!

Thanks. I like this thread. Think I'll be popping in hear a fair few more times before due date lol.xx

It's really helped me out tbh! I've had so many scans where I could find out and I've doubted myself but felt so much better after for not knowing! :D

Kinda feeling like I wished I'd found out. :wall2:

So many gorgeous boy and girl outfits. Don't get me wrong, I got some gorgeous unisex outfits and I love creams and whites!

Guess imjust getting impatient...lol!

You can still get all the gorgeous outfits, no one says you have to have every outfit before baby is born. Pick out some ones that you like, boys & girls & send OH or other family out to get them while ur in hospital, or go urself and get them once baby is born.

No difference really! It will still come out naked!!

:)

I see it as if I've got everything I don't need to shop.. Therefore less reason to walk off the baby weight!!!

I normally hate shopping coz the shops are always mobbed but I love shopping with a buggy, I just barge about, right into ppl if they're in my way

:oooo:

The way i see it is no matter how many clothes you buy once bubs is here you will want to go out to buy more because you will want to get out of the house/ show off bubs :) x

True! End up with mountains of clothes that they'll grow out of before they've had a chance to wear it!

Nearly time! Thought id bump this back up for those who are finding it hard to stay team yellow.. maybe those who have had their yellow babies now can reply and answer: was it worth holding out?
Ive definitly not regretted not finding out.. its made this pregnancy go soooo much faster than when i was having the girls and knew..kinda ironic that impatience and finding out leads to a 'dragging' pregnancy and patience and holding out leads to a 'blink and miss it' pregnancy!!

Hey..your doing well not finding out it is so so difficult ESP wen others are finding out and getting all excited buying clothes. It is defo defo worth not finding out...it makes it exciting literally to the very end. And it defo makes labour seem that wee bit more bearable.and it doesn't matter if u have thought on which sex coz it is literally a 50/50 chance.

And getting all the pink/blue clothes for pressies are appreciated that wee bit more. If I ever have any more I'll defo be yellow again.

Keep strong your nearly there. Oh an I'm saying boy for you. Most ppl guessed me to be girl but I thought bump and symptoms were jst totally different with this pregnancy. And my bump was all out front with my first it was an all over bump.

Xxx

I thought girl for you too! It's great fun for us guessing too!!

I'd recommend it to anyone.. No point finding out early it's not going to change what it is lol!
I can understand why some people find out tbh tho.. I didn't really wanna know with the girls but it was logical as I had all pink baby stuff from Jaycee and would need all new things for Ellie if she were a boy.. With this one I've needed all new things anyway!

Plus I wanna be able to do my blue/pink shopping with baby.. And my sister found out she was having a boy but most of the stuff she bought him didn't fit coz he was much bigger than expected!! So a big waste of money too!!

Like this thread as everyone on here seems to find out and I was really doubting my team yellow decision, but hubby and I are going to stay strong!!!! Some great reasons to stay yellow...

Yay, great thread! Another team yellow here! Nice to chat to other team yellows, everyone kept trying to temp us to find out sex at scan but we have resisted, yay! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back