af after ectopic ?

babyg

Reaction score
hey girls

ive recently had an ectopic pregnancy (only last tuesday) which is awful and obviously still very upsetting but i feel concentrating on tcc again helps me focus on the future, we will never forget our 1st baby but looking to the future and being positive is whats keeping me going.

as a result of the ectopic i have lost one tube, docs were quite positive that i could conceive and have a healthy pregnancy.

the question i wanted to ask is when would i expect my period? and do you think it would be a good idea to start taking epo/vit b complex now to help regulate my cycles? they were regular before but dont know how they are going to be now.

i dont even know if im supposed to post in here so sorry if i offend anyone, i dont know if ttc with one tube is a fertility issue but thought ladies in here would maybe have more knowledge on this kind of situation.

thanks

You're more than welcome babyg :)

Sorry about your situation :hug:

I really wouldn't take anything at the moment. If your cycles were good before, i wouldn't mess with them after they have been shocked with the ectopic.

You need to let them rebalance themselves and i'm sure it won't take very long before you get your period. You might even get pregnant in the mean time so it really isn't necessary to rush it.

My friend had an ectopic and lost a tube and she was pregnant very soon afterwards. After it happened the next thing i knew was that she was 14 weeks gone lol

thanks louiseb had doc appt today so feeling more positive after a chat with her.

few ppl have said to me that they have known someone whos had an ectopic and lost a tube and conceived just fine afterwards, one lady went on to have twins and the other went on to have 5 children soo just thinking of the positives :)

fx for our bfp soon :)

Hi Babyg you are more than welcome to post in here!!! :)

Sorry to hear about your eptopic pregnancy, that must have been hard. :-(

I pleased to hear that you can conceive easily again.

Good luck!!

Love Gizzy xxx

hi babg - i post in here too, find posting in ttc a bit hard sometimes as everyone keeps leaving to go to tri 1 :(

you concieved last time so i don't see you having any issues, however it may be worth checkign this out - http://www.ectopic.org.uk/ seems to have lots of info on it. nice to see you again, horrible situation though :hug:

Thanks gizzy :)

Thanks for link itisbabytime, have come across this website just recently so I know its full of useful info.

Been ttc since july but took me a good 5 months to figure out my cycles (got a 12 day luthel phase rather than 14) and then caught on the 6th month so hopefully it won't take us long again just hoping my cycles will return to normal.

Good luck with ttc girlies :)

How long have you been ttc iibt?

me? now in cycle 8 - i know dont get me wrong, in the grand scheme of things its not long, my concern is my short leutal phase and spotting every month that ive harped on about a few times in here.

its amazing though - i joined pf in june/july 2011 and the number of folk i have seen and go is crazy!

Lots of :dust: babyg, I can't help with your questions sorry, but you're very welcome!

iibt: I think posting in here is often better cos the other threads tend to be a bit repetitive after a while. I think 7 cycles was when I started to get fed up of it all and had a break from pf. I came back recently and started dipping in here. This is my 15th cycle now I think but I still feel a bit of a fraud in here sometimes when I see what other girls are going through. Mind you, beginning to think it will be me soon when I get the first results back...

xxx

I think that is the hardest part of the forum, seeing people come and go and instantly you go from having a lot in common to them being in a place that i can't really relate to.

Recently i actually noticed people who i remembered that came and went are starting to come back for number two and i'm still here no closer to number one :shock:

Ok, i'm going to stop before i really start depressing myself lol

So true lou.

Also I remember posting here about someone at work moaning about unplanned preg when I joined and she'll be on maternity leave for second child in a bit

Recently i actually noticed people who i remembered that came and went are starting to come back for number two and i'm still here no closer to number one :shock:

omg, that must be so hard. i read the posts on here and i really admire how strong you ladies are :hug:

i agree with mrspc, if i had a pound for everytime i answered the same quesitons i would be a very rich lady!! I know everyone has to start soemwhere but its hard when you answer quesitons and get to see a persons name pop up for a 2-3 months, sometimes even less, and then you see the announcement in "BFP announcements". very hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back