tattoos!

budge

Reaction score
are tattoos cheap? i was thinking as so many of you have them they must be cheap , or you must be rich! :lol: :lol: :lol:

my friend had one done a few years back on her foot and i can't remeber how much it was but im sure it was no less than £30 and it was just a small thing

A friend of mine is a trained tattooist and does them at his house and is a mobile tattooist so mine are cheap but they are expensive. The one on my back is only small and that cost me £40 and I got that at a good price cos we knew the bloke. My two new ones are about the same size and they cost me a tenner for both!

My hubby has had two huge ones done on his arms and it would have cost him about £200+ and my mate did it for £50.

Strangeness said:
A friend of mine is a trained tattooist and does them at his house and is a mobile tattooist so mine are cheap but they are expensive. The one on my back is only small and that cost me £40 and I got that at a good price cos we knew the bloke. My two new ones are about the same size and they cost me a tenner for both!

My hubby has had two huge ones done on his arms and it would have cost him about £200+ and my mate did it for £50.

crikey! :shock: expensive

It was £25 for a little star on my foot
haha
umm my mates was really big n £150 so not that much tbh

it depends where you go, where hubby had his leg done they charged by the hour and its £30 an hour, took 9 hours to do his leg! :roll:

9 hours :shock: must have been huge! Or they dragged it out! My hubby's ones are massive all down the bottom of his arm and in all it only took about 5-6 hours! My ones took about 10 minutes for my wrist one and my ankle took about half hour cos it's really fiddily!

If I didn't get them done cheap I wouldn't bother. They are a proper rip off. It costs them pence to do a big tattoo!

Strangeness said:
9 hours :shock: must have been huge!

Its not actually that big, the guy kept walking off and talking to other people so dragged it out a bit. I was more anoyed that we parked in an NCP carpark and it was getting more expencive by the second. :roll:

It is a good tattoo though, hes trying to convince me to go there for mine but they dont have that 'friendly' amosphere that i want. Its like they sit you down ignore you, do it, tell you the price and dont even say bye. Where i got my piercings they were really nice, had a laugh and a joke and it was really relaxing! :clap:

Mine cost me £35 and its only small
tattoo.jpg

i want baileys name added to it, but been told its gonna cost £20 :shock:

I agree Jenna you need somewhere you feel comfortable or it makes it a million times worse! It can be really painful but will be even worse if you're tense and uncomfortable! If you're gonna be paying someone lots of money then they could at least be nice to you!

no they are well expensive, the one Kris wants is over £100 and thats just for Harleys name

My tattoos have cost me £440 in total :shock: I have 5 including 2 big ones

Depends where u go tbh

The bloke told me if blokes come in wanting stars they charge them more cos they pansys

Becksss said:
Depends where u go tbh

The bloke told me if blokes come in wanting stars they charge them more cos they pansys

sorry but that made me laugh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Will tattoo people design them? I know what I want just not how I want it to look if that makes sense. I guess they charge for coming up with the design for you?

if you have a idea then yes they will.. i had mine designed by them, not the name one but the one i have on my arm... i didnt have a clue and they drew it and coloured it there and then before actually doing it.. charged me £5 to do that!

depends on the tattoest, but i would expect so (i know some that don't use original designs unless you pay a fortune - they want payment for the time they spend drawing it out in the first place).

Adams guy, is £50 an hour, but adam tends to get it done cheaper becuase he did his website for him free of charge and got a £300 tat in return

Think I could afford a fiver to have it designed!! :) :rotfl:

Becksss said:
Depends where u go tbh

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My hubby is booked into have another tat next week an is settin him back £500 yes £500 :roll: hes probably spent close to a grand on tats, but i do love them!
Ive got an s in chinese on my tum a design on my back and it cost me £60 for the 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back