tatoos

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i was just wondering i know a few people on here have got tattoos and i was just wondering if it hurt and if i do decide to get one where would be less pain full as id really like one but i cant do pain lol (and dont say i went thro labour lol)

i have 3 one on my stomach one on my lower back and one on my shoulder blade, the one on my shoulder blade hurt least, but tbh i dont really find tattoos very painfull anyways, the one on my stomach hurt abit more because it is softer :)

hey

my tattoo didnt hurt just stung a tiny bit after :D

i think if you can go through labour a tattoo will be fine :cheer:

mine felt like a hot needle was being scratched into my back. Yes it will probably hurt but if you want one you'll be ok.

soz sarah cant help u there but i have always wanted 1 but always chickened out lol
if you get one i will :D lol
luv b x

im a big baby when it comes to pain but i had a tattoo done on my ankle and was really suprised how little it actually did hurt the only bit that really hurt was right on my ankle bone xxxxxxxxx

hey hun, i have a fox in the bottom of my back and that wasnt very sore. i have writing on my heal and i did fell that. i HATE needles but coped with it fine, you can do it
(planning 3rd tattoo) beware it's addictive :roll:

I have 5 and i must say the shoulder blade is the least painful. None were really bad but the one on my ankle bone and the one on the bottom of my spine stung a bit.

id love Braydon Andrew somewhere but i am so scared of needles but i really would like it
maybe it on my shoulder?? would be better

I have three, one armband, one on my stomach and one on my shoulder blade. I am gonna contradict you all and say I thought the shoulder was the worst and the stomach was fine (lots of flab to absorb the pain). The armband was not too bad but got a bit painful on the inside on the soft fleshy bit!

Its fine though. My tattoo parlour had a big box of lollies you could crunch on!

I am having Seren put on my wrist (my OH has his name and date of birth round his wrist in some symbols and I am getting Serens on mine but vertical if that made any sense whatsoever)

My OHs getting zack and babys name on his wrists or arms, he doesnt know where yet. Hes getting them done because im to scared and he already has a tat so knows what the pains going to be like. :D

i think the pain is unbarable.

i told them to stop half way through so i have half of the name Paul in chinese tatooed on m (ex boyfriend)

ok i decided not to do it lol dont want a lil bit of Braydon on me loll

reading ur post dionne i was like im sure her OH is kris lol

violet-glow said:
My OHs getting zack and babys name on his wrists or arms, he doesnt know where yet. Hes getting them done because im to scared and he already has a tat so knows what the pains going to be like. :D

my oh had Seren tattooed on his chest

im having madison and a star each side on my wrist :D

My younger brothers g/f has just had 3 star tats done on the top of her hip, shes only 15 :shock: her mum went with her. Shes going to regret them when she gets pregnant in the future.

why will she regret them? I was going to have Jakob on my wrist with a star either side too..but it now seems un-original lol... :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back