stretchmarks

mum&2girls

Reaction score
i didnt realise i would get stretchmarks this early on as im only 18 weeks and 3 days and have noticed stretchmarks just wanted some advice on some creams that are good for them please?????????

ive used all different creams, but one of my friends told me bio oil is good for strech marks

ahaa i used palmers since like week 5 thinkinh i wuldnt get any if your destined to get them i think theres pretty much nothing u can do im afraid grr I hate them :(

My sister used Clarins oil for both of hers and didn't get any stretch marks but I think that's more down to her genetics! I've heard that if you are prone to them (i.e. have them from puberty or weight gain already) then you are likely to get them......yes, that means I'm going to get them too! But perhaps if you apply it generously now you can stop them getting worse or getting more?

I noticed my first stretchmarks ages ago, fortunately they're just on my bum/hips so easily covered up. I now smother my entire belly area in cocoa butter (just morrisons own brand) twice a day. Smells great! I'm sure I'm just putting off the inevitable, I've got loads of stretchmarks on my boobs from when they first appeared (very quickly).

I know Palmers Cocoa Butter is supposed to be good, but I reckon the supermarket own brands should do just as good a job and are much cheaper.

I have heaps already and did so last time.

tries many different creams last time but didn't work for me... think I'm just destined to be stretchy! :D

I used bio oil for about 3/4 weeks max, basically because i was always forgetting to put it on. I already have some stretchmarks from when i was younger but as yet (and fingers crossed) i haven't got any news one on my bump or anywhere else, so hopefully it'll stay that way for the next 4 weeks!!

I honestly thought i'd be covered in them seeing as i've already got some but i'm surprised i haven't!

ive been using palmers coco butter and someone said to me that clarins oil is excellent but im affraid that if you are prone to stretchmarks then i dont think there is much stopping them :|

I think it depends on your genes, like if your mom didnt have them you're not meant to, but i think it just depends on the person really, if your family have them i dont think cream will help. I tried palmers but my mom was covered and so am i :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back