• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tally ho, school and nursery type help......

zebrastripes

Reaction score
OK so for a number of reasons, the whole going-over-to-the-mainland university thing isn't happening.Disappointing but whatever. I hadn't really thought about putting Wills' name down for the local primary cause I was so determined to be moving away for uni.

Basically,when should I put her name down? I want her to go to the little integrated school in the village,it's quite small and it's a gorgeous little school... it's not a faith school or anything...there's a much bigger Catholic primary which more kids go to...any ideas? I have no idea about this sort of thing

edit: it's got a nursery as well

You can normally put her name down for the nursery at 2 hun unless it has a playgroup too then you need to go put her name down now.

Go for the smaller school as your first choice. Bigger schools tend to have more issues and the smaller school usually means smaller classes and the kids get more individual attention. My friends kids both go to a tiny village school and they get great help in the class.

But I think you can make a couple of selections. :D

If you're registered with your local doctors then you shall get something automatically sent to you when you need to choose what school you want her to go to but it wont be untill she's atleast 3, well thats what i've been told by the school I want Harry to go to and my health visitor but not sure if things are different over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back