Really annoyed with Josh's new school!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
We went for an open evening yesterday to find out about arrangements for when Josh starts school in September and we met his teachers and stuff.

Only thing is, Josh has been going to a private nursery for 3 years now but every single other child who is starting there in September has been going to the school's nursery so they all know each other etc, and they're all used to being there cos they share the classrooms and garden with the lower classes.

So apart from Josh being the odd one out, all the letters and information pack are worded as though I already know everything about that school cos they assume all kids starting there have been going to their nursery. It doesnt give much info, just says things like 'Since your child has been attending our nursery, you'll be familiar with this and you'll already know how this works' etc etc.

Well no actually I bloody dont :x :x :x

Hiya kirsty, why not make a appointment with the head teacher and have a chat with her to out your mind at ease and explain that you dont know the ins and outs.
Not a good info pack if it assumes kids all go to the school nursery

Not great at info- but ask to visit and I'm sure they'll let you. As for the children knowing each other - my Josh went to a high school which is completely out of our area and where all the children knew each other. It took all of 3 days for him to find a group of friends, even though they had all been visiting the school for ages :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back