Takeaways...!!!

LouiseH

Reaction score
I feel huge lmao!!!
Last night we had a Pizza Hut..
2 large pizzas, 2 sides, 2 deserts and a bottle of pop!

Plus we have already had 2 chinese's this week too.
Which both involved..
Sweet & sour chicken balls, lemon chicken, crispy chicken with garlic butter, chips, rice, curry sauce!!! And more pop.

Tonight its a Gills :shock:
Large garlic bread special, tray of kebab meat & chips, chicken wrap & chips, bolognese burger, curry sauce and pop!

Now this is only for the 2 of us lol. And my OH eats like a pig anyway, but this week I feel like I'm matching him munch for munch!!!!
Not to mention that today I've already eaten a 500ml tub of thorntons icecream, sausage - chips & beans, cheesecake..

And I'm even managing to throw in ridiculous amounts of sweeties, chocolate and biccies every day. I duno how I haven't exploded! I'm constantly hungry and its not for good things :| Aghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Anyone else this bad? Or am I just a beast?! Lmao!!!

I've been so good during my pregnancy until this past week.. I mean.. I've lost weight from all over, my clothes hang off me, I've dropped 3 dress sizes, and even still the smaller size is getting too big for me (Not a bad thing as I'm a larger lady - Consultant & MW very happy with weightloss!!! And have encouraged it as have been doing gentle exercise & healthy eating!)

But blimey.... I'm sure its all guna go back on this week :| x

Im so hungry I feel like I could eat everything but the most ill manage now before ill feel sick is 1 of 2 slices of pizza, ill admit we do get takeaway once or twice a week now cos were so tired

you have just made me so hungry!!!

Seeing as you've lost weight I think 'sod it, enjoy your last few weeks and eat like a king!" haha

I'm constantly hungry too and have put on a shed load of weight so far! xxx

Haha I just hope I don't put it all back on lol x

Ive given up and im just eating what I want now! Went to a friends for a BBQ last night, then on the way home I really wanted a garlic bread with tomato on so stopped off and got one, then today we went to an all you can eat Chinese for dinner and then I've just had the left over garlic bread from last night ha! Xx

The way I look at it is I'm pregnant I'm gunna stuff my face lol

I'm soo jealous! We have been good as trying to save money but I soo want a takeaway curry!
Xxx

ah I don't blame u hun,....IMO once baby arrives you can work hard to lose the weight again....I figure when ur pregnant is the only time u can gain weight and not be judged for it....so stuff ur face I say :) xxx

Reading these replies this morning has made me bloody starving!!!
Would it be wrong to finish the garlic bread special this early? Hahahaha!!!

I could have written this post haha... Except the weight loss bit!
I was a bit spoilt when having the girls, I didn't put on any weight, and even lost weight with my first. But this time my weight have shot up, I have gone up 2 clothes sizes...so far, i refuse to get on the scales though !!!!

I am starting a bit of a healthy eating kick as of today!! As been living on junk and sweets and just basicly overeating :(
Starting to feel slow and sluggish cos of it too......
So swopping my choccie bars for fruit ......and my takeaways for healthy meals ...... (most of the time ;) )
My last daughter was only 6lb 9 and I'm worrying this one will be a beast if I keep eating!!!!! My very own michelin man!!!

Haha if I was you though I would enjoy the munch fest

Ohhh man ...thinking some nice munches would be nice now... Doh :)

Xx

ah I don't blame u hun,....IMO once baby arrives you can work hard to lose the weight again....I figure when ur pregnant is the only time u can gain weight and not be judged for it....so stuff ur face I say :) xxx

could not agree more with this!! the 9 months your pregnant is the only time you can get away with eating what you want and doing naff all! so i say do it! lol iv done nothin but eat crap since iv been pregnant! lol choc, sweets, takeaways , you name it iv eat it and i dont care! lol i know they do encourage you to eat healthy when your pregnant but the way i see it , as long as you are still at low risk pregnancy, your blood pressure is fine, your bmi hasnt gone over what it should be , you feel and look healthy, you dont smoke or drink ya can bloody well eat what ya want, when ya want! lol xx

could not agree more with this!! the 9 months your pregnant is the only time you can get away with eating what you want and doing naff all! so i say do it! lol iv done nothin but eat crap since iv been pregnant! lol choc, sweets, takeaways , you name it iv eat it and i dont care! lol i know they do encourage you to eat healthy when your pregnant but the way i see it , as long as you are still at low risk pregnancy, your blood pressure is fine, your bmi hasnt gone over what it should be , you feel and look healthy, you dont smoke or drink ya can bloody well eat what ya want, when ya want! lol xx

Ha! Well, i dont smoke, drink, i feel healthy but prob dont look it. I have fine blood pressure but....Gonna disagree with a bit here. I'm not high risk but i have high BMI. But im still eating junk!! lol
Im eating what i fancy really and hardly caring now. Before i was all worried about getting my fruits in. But now if i get the easy option of eating a choccie bar or a slice of toast, i will :D
To be fair, ive not had many takeaways. I just can not afford it! :D xxx

you sound pretty healthy to me kel anyway and by the sound of it you have done way better than me!! lol i have at least 1-2 takeaways a week! :oooo: lol not good is it that!? n i aint eat healthy all through the pregnancy , surprised im not like a whale !! haha they do try and scare ya into eating healthy dont they though .. sayin bad nutrition causes premature labour :eh: unless your classed as bordering on obese i dont think so!! lol xx

you sound pretty healthy to me kel anyway and by the sound of it you have done way better than me!! lol i have at least 1-2 takeaways a week! :oooo: lol not good is it that!? n i aint eat healthy all through the pregnancy , surprised im not like a whale !! haha they do try and scare ya into eating healthy dont they though .. sayin bad nutrition causes premature labour :eh: unless your classed as bordering on obese i dont think so!! lol xx

I've got big bones - As anyone can tell from my hips! Lol But i also probably could have done with losing a stone or 2 to be very healthy :D

I should probably get some fruits in my diet again. I do enjoy fruit.. i have no idea why ive opted for all the bad stuff. I thought all the sweets and choc were meant to be if you were having a girl. :p

One thing ive been really naughty with is energy drink. I never used to be able to drink it because it would give me really bad belly ache. But i really fancied one a few months ago. Since then.. ive been having more and more. Probably 2 or 3 a week! Lol
But i did used to drink wine every weekend.. so i don't feel quite so bad now. xx

haha ! as long as your happy and healthy sod everythin else i say :) iv gone onto apples and yogurts at the min !! whats that about! lol and just every weekend?? my god you are good! i was having nearly a bottle of rose a night! lol or at least two glasses! im not an alcy ! haha i was dead healthy as well always watched what i eat, gym 3-4 times a week i just loved a drink at night time! god if i had a bottle of wine after iv had baby id probably pass out! lol (not that i would obviously!) xx

Yeh cause i'd have to get up too early for work - i couldn't drink any more. Maybe only the odd glass in the week. But i can not wait to start on the Rose again! Im really looking forward to it.

Anyway, wine is good for us :D

Haha i was thinking that - and a my mums wedding i will have a bit to drink and im wondering how i'll cope lmao!
Scott is like - I'll look after him happily, you can enjoy a few bottles of wine. But after a few glasses i'm sure it will have hit my head! x

Yeh cause i'd have to get up too early for work - i couldn't drink any more. Maybe only the odd glass in the week. But i can not wait to start on the Rose again! Im really looking forward to it.

Anyway, wine is good for us :D

Haha i was thinking that - and a my mums wedding i will have a bit to drink and im wondering how i'll cope lmao!
Scott is like - I'll look after him happily, you can enjoy a few bottles of wine. But after a few glasses i'm sure it will have hit my head! x

me too i cant wait :D i havnt touched any since iv been pregnant apart from maybe the odd glass here n there which im probably talkin 4 glasses in total since iv been pregnant. i just feel guilty soon as i have it xx

i know yeah we will have to pace ourselves at first else we will be hammerd haha and your fella sounds lovely :D take advantage of what hes sayin and let ya hair down! lol xx

Ditto. I had two of those really little fun size bottles you get a few months ago. One on a night n mixed it with lemonade n one a few weeks later but nothing since.

I could take advantage of it. Its difficult to know how ill feel as im sure ill wanna b in control with bubs xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back