take out?

Housey29

Reaction score
Hello

I'm due to go out this weekend for a Chinese . . . when my friend was pregnant she refused to come out if it was chinese cos of MSG or NSG levels??

Anyone know what these are and IF she was telling the truth or just couldn't be bothered to come out and used it as an excuse????

MSG is mono sodium glutamate and TBH it's not great to have a lot of salt in pregnancy (or any other time)

Once in a while wouldn't hurt though and you can ask them to cook yours without MSG. Although it won't taste the same :D

Minxy said:
MSG is mono sodium glutamate and TBH it's not great to have a lot of salt in pregnancy (or any other time)

Once in a while wouldn't hurt though and you can ask them to cook yours without MSG. Although it won't taste the same :D

oh okay! :) Thanks . . problem is i'm out with a group of friends (who don't know!) and they will suss if they see that I think?!?!

Oh dear! I've had about 4 chinese's in the last 3 weeks, been too shattered to cook :lol:

Hmmm...wonder how the chinese go on in their pregnancies? :lol:

Don't worry about it, I ate loads of chinese when I was pregnant and so do 100's of other women, not everyone has access to this internet information that we all keep worrying ourselfs with and i'm sure if it was a big issue your midwife would lecture you on it :lol:

I've never heard of this before. I ate lots of chinese when I was pregnant both times. :?

I've always eaten loads of chinese takeouts while pregnant with all 4 of my children its not something i've heard of :think: , i like chinese takeout im certainly not going to stop eating it now :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back