confused!

lexie1994

Reaction score
Hello, I'm not sure who can help with this, I had a miscarriage in the beginning on January, I still haven't come on my period, I have done a test and it came back positive I was only 5 weeks pregnant when I miscarried and my hg levels had gone down to 19 when I had my last blood test, so I was wondering if anyone can help me out, thanks :)

When was your last blood test hun? After my MC preg tests still showed up as positive for a while so it may be best to get blood done again to see if they have gotten higher incase its a new pregnancy xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I would say you're pregnant again. My friend had a miscarriage last year, and 6weeks later hadnt come on her period. she did a test and it came back positive.
I had a mmc at 9w+5, 2 weeks after the baby had come away, i did a test and it came up negative so my hcg had already dropped.
if you want to check for certain, tell the drs and ask for hcg bloods, but i would say from your last hcg being so low that this is a new pregnancy.
Congrats on the BFP and sorry to hear of your previous loss.

Last edited:
It was on the 21st of January, I want to go to my doctor but someone I know went after a miscarriage and all they ssaid was for her to wait till she had it and she was pregnant so I'm just scared they will say the same to me :/ xxx

It's important for them to check you. If your mc wasn't complete and some tissue is still inside your womb, you can continue to get positive tests x

It's important for them to check you. If your mc wasn't complete and some tissue is still inside your womb, you can continue to get positive tests x
agree with this thread but also if ur hcg was only 19 on 21st jan, that should have dropped by now, go to the drs and request a blood test if they try to turn you away explain that your hcg had dropped to 19 by jan 21st and you are now (over 5 weeks later) getting a BFP. explain that you think this may be a new pregnancy but you are concerned that the mc may not have completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back