Symtoms starting to subside.

Tiffy

Reaction score
My symptoms are really starting to tone down quite a bit, and I was curious as to whether they usually start to do so, this early? There is a possibility that I am a little further a long than a think, but I doubt it.

Because of my little negative preg test scare, I am way more paranoid. :shhh:

I wouldn't worry about it just yet, its totally normal to feel "fine" some days and have all the symptoms other days. You may find that they calm a bit then flare up again in a few days. Just take advantage of feeling good when you can!
:hug: i know its a worrying time for everyone and its ok to worry

Aww bless you honey, I think scottish terrier is right, I think some days are better than others. I get worried on the days when I have no tender boobs or nausea, the next day they are really sore and I am really sick. I think it must just be normal to bob along between feeling ok and feeling naff.
Hope you're feeling ok today :hug:

Thanks guys! I will try to keep my worry on the downlow. On the up side, my nipples/breasts have been a lot more sensitive than they were earlier pregnancy, oddly enough. I will take this as a symptom and a good sign.

i had an 'easier week' in week 7 , got a hell of alot worse in week 8 :rotfl:

Hun, with my second bubs I didn't even realise I was PG until week 11!
I didn't have any symptoms as such, just felt a bit off colour and thought maybe I was just run down.

Don't worry, it'll be fine....... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm the same, feel ill one day, fine the next. Feel really sick at the moment :puke:

i've been pretty good the last 3 days, not really felt sick at all. Im not complaining!!! Long may it last! I'm suffering from not wanting to eat followed by extreme hunger though, which is annoying, cos when i do eat then i feel horribly full.

Week 8 felt absolutly fine and hit week 9 today and feel like crap. Heres me thinking I was over the worst of it :rotfl:

I've had nausea constantly for a week. I'm 7weeks along but today I've got up and don't really have any nausea and don't feel too bad. I'm glad i saw this thread because it worried me a little. [/img]

Each day varies with me, one day I'm normal (well as normal as I get) and the next I don't want to get out of bed :hug: Enjoy it whilst it lasts :cheer:

hello
i have heard also you symptoms on and off, i think it is when you get a surge of hormones then your body gets used to it

take carex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back