Am I really Pregnant?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by First Baby White, Nov 11, 2007.

1. First Baby White

First Baby White Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I was looking for some words of wisdom and advice, I am 3 weeks late for my monthly and I did 2 Cheap pregnancy tests that came out negative. I was advised to go to the doctors by NHS Direct which I did and due to my tiredness the doctor thought it would be good to do a urine sample!! I rang for my results and got told my urine sample was normal no action so I assumed that meant negative they then rang me back later and said normal could mean either positive or negative and mine was positive. I was so excited and shocked but I still dont have any symptons apart from a little bit of naseua but only for about 2 hours a day. I now am starting to doubt whether I am pregnant and that the doctors may have got it wrong or mixed up with someone elses tests. Can anyone advise?
    :|
    Thanks in advance

2. Krystal

Krystal Well-Known Member

each pregnancy is sooo different so please try not to worry if you havent got many symptoms, if your unsure maybe do a clear blue test or go back to your docs to get it confirmed through another blood test?

with JT i only had sickness for a couple of hours each day and I was never sick properly, apart from that nothing, no sore boobs not one single symptom.

:hug: :hug:

3. fuffins1981

fuffins1981 Well-Known Member

With my first son I had loads of symptoms from day one. With this one, they are creeping on gradually lol. Don't worry. Everyone and every pregnancy is very different.

4. DaisyRose

DaisyRose Well-Known Member

Hi,

Try not to worry too much - everyone is different. I was only talking to my friend today who has had virtually no nausea with all three of her pregnancies - lucky girl!!!

:hug:

5. tots hope

tots hope Well-Known Member

We all experience different things in early pregnancy - some of us were wishing for symptoms then when we got them wish we hadn't bothered and others have had them from before they found out. Everyone is different so don't worry. If your GP has said the test was positive i would take that it was possitive and start enjoying the thought that you are growing a little baby inside you.

Wish you all the best and if you want symptoms i hope they come your way x x x