No Symptoms! Is it normal?!

Rosie1

Reaction score
hi ladies

i'm starting to question whether i am really pregnant, as i'm about 7 weeks now (won't know my exact dates until my 12 weeks scan, grr :evil: ).

The thing that bugging me, is i have NO symptoms! My bbs are a very little bit sore, and that is IT. no sickness / nausea, no food aversions, no fatigue, nothing! I'm really starting to wonder what the heck is going on, should i be worried about my baby?!

Completely normal!
I never had morning sickness or particularly tender boobs, and only got fatigued about 10 weeks (I think). I actually felt I had more symtoms the weeks I wasn't pregnant than when I was.
Try not to worry - my main regret was not enjoying 1st Tri more and worrying so much.

if the tests possitive your more then likely pregnant, i only took the test because my peroid was late i had no other symptoms so truely ddnt beleive i was pregnant, your jsut lucky to not have the horrible symptoms, i've only had slightly sore bbs and a bit of fatique apart from that and maybe hte bloating lol, you'd never know i was pregnant.
Clare x

Oh good! glad to know i'm not the only one!

I guess i should count myself lucky then, as my mum was sick EVERY DAY when she was carrying me!

I'm trying to be positive and enjoy every minute of it, but OH an i can't help but be a little panicky, i think its the lack of control.

Thanks for putting my mind at rest!

(Gorgeous baby by the way!)

When you have symptoms you will wish you didn't! I seem to have been given a day off of the morning sickness so very grateful for that!

If you want symptoms i hope you get them soon x x x

I only had sore boobs - nothing else. Was very lucky to not have any morning sickness or food aversions or tiredness!

I was the same as you hardly any symptoms.

My bb's were ever so sensitive but not as much as when AF is due, no morning sickness and only just started feeling tired from about week 7 onwards.

This last week though I have really gone off chicken & sweet stuff (jam & lemon curd) on my toast in the morning.

Apart from that I think im very lucking to have almost sailed through 1st tri without any sickness, some people on here are really suffering with it.

glad i saw this post!!!!

i have no symptoms at the moment either!!

boobs were sore, but arent anymore, and no sickness....

Had absolutely nothing with DS, a little bit of nausea for about 3 days but nothing much. Was sick as a dog with DD and again have no symptoms with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back