Symptoms too soon???

MummyCulley

Reaction score
Ok I'm new to all of this and only about 4/5 weeks in and could do with some reassurance that i'm normal! I seem to be experiencing all symptoms that I thought would come later on - cramps when hungry, exhaustion, breasts getting firmer and bigger, nausea, peeing constantly, constipation and now sore breasts ESP the nipples! A friend said it's strange that I'm having all of these so soon - is it?????? Can anyone say when youre meant to get a bra for pregnancy (all of mine are underwired padded and i seem to be too sore in them)?
Also does anyone else freak at night worrying about not sleeping on the left hand side??

I started getting my symptoms last week so about 4 1/2 weeks so im the same as you!! THink it is normal from the sounds of things on here!! I bought a sleep bra yesterday as my breasts are so sore when not in a bra!! Not thought about were I sleep to be honest, I have a little rounding in my tummy already so cant sleep on my front but thats it!
xxxx

I have already switched to non-wired bras as my normal bras don't fit now. I was surprised at how quickly I needed to change. I also have some sleep bras on order but using tight vest tops while sleeping atm, to keep my boobs in check.

I find that I can still sleep on my sides or my front at night still, but searched the internet and most people say sleep how u are comfortable for now. Just change ur sleeping habits when a bump becomes to big and uncomfortable to do so. I think once a get a bump then it can put pressure on u if u lay on ur back and make ur legs numb, but not sure on this. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back