Few symptoms at 8 weeks

Belle23

Reaction score
Is anyone else in the same place as me, I have very few symptoms only slightly sore breasts and a very little amount of discharge from my nipples but only when I squeeze them lol, but because of my previous missed miscarriage at same amount of weeks I am now I keep wishing I had every symptom going xxxxx

Don't worry about symptoms hun, they come and go and everybodys experience is different, and each pregnancy for the same person is different too.

My main symptom is nausea! Oh and raging hormones, but my boobs don't hurt, although if i squeeze them milk would come out coz I'm still BFing lol, but they don't hurt at all. I have very few stretching pains too.

Try not to worry hun, I'm sure everything is fine for you xxxxxxx

Belle I'm the same, hardly anything these past few days. Starting to wonder if I'm just being lucky or whether to go for a private scan just to put my mind at rest. Xxx

I am in exactly the same boat as you. Hardly no symptoms at all. I keep being told how lucky I am but I don't feel it. I just feel uneasy and worried all the time!

im feeling the same right now. but apparently the hospital wont give me a scan unless im bleeding. ive had no bleeding and no pain. but for the last few days my body has just felt too normal. considering telling a wee white lie to the hospital so that theyl check me out. although i know symptoms come and go. its just really difficult to remain calm!!
guaranteed in a weeks time we're both being sick constantly lol! xx

im 11 weeks and hardly anything and had my last scan at 8 weeks and all was fine, 2 weeks and i get my 12 weeks and im bricking it because ive got hardly anything, although the past few days my nipples have got a little crusty (tmi sorry) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back