symptoms -STRESSED!!!

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Hi girls , I went out last night and although I only had a few to drink I was quite tipsey and I felt terrible as I'm obv ttc... Today I'm getting symptoms all over the show! Don't know weather some of them are down to the drink ( but I never have experienced it before with drinking) I have the following symptons ...
Dizziness
Nausea
Bad wind
Slight diahoria
Creamy cm
Bloated
Headache
Sensitive sense of smell

I know its prob a side effect from the drink but that's not usual for me ... I'm stressed because if I am pg I'm gonna feel so guilty and worried I've hurt my baby :( periods due in 4 days I think! Panicing!!!! Xxx

Try not to panic hunni the stress won't do you any good :(
I'm not a drinker so I'm not very "in the know" about drinking when you are ttc.

Thanks tracy! I know but I won't forgive myself if I am pg and something bad happens again. Can't cope with another angel ;( xxx

Don't try and worry too much hun, if you are pregnant, the alcohol won't affect the bean as it won't be attached to your blood supply. OH's sister got steaming drunk a week before she found out she was pregnant and the baby was healthy.

We all need to let our hair down once in a while as ttc can be very stressful xx

When I conceived my daughter it happened very quickly much to my surprise and I was drunk a lot that month I seem to recall, I stopped as soon as I got my bfp and didn't give it a second thought. Now after ttc nearly a year I generally have a few glasses of wine at the weekend, as long as your not hitting the voddy every other night a few glasses won't hurt, ttc is tough enough without depriving yourself of all pleasures! Just be sensible with it x

Thanks girls you've really put my mind at rest! I don't think its my month but couldn't help but worry! Thank you! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back