How soon do symptoms begin?

moonpiesb

Reaction score
How soon do pg symptoms begin? I have felt "cruddy" most of the afternoon. I don't know if it is because AF is due tomorrow and my nerves are on edge or what, but I just haven't felt good this afternoon. I have had a headache, and slight heartburn. Do you think this is nerves or can symptoms really start this early? I also feel warm. I have had no nausea, no darkening of bbs (nipples) to speak of, and no other symptoms. What do you think?

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!

My symptoms began just 6-7 days after ovulation with the spotting, closely followed by sore nipples and slight nausea and also feeling a bit tired.

If you think you do feel 'different', then it may be worth doing a test at your next missed period. I know I certainly felt different to normal very quickly

best of luck

I definately felt different too - I just knew it. Obv I hve funny feelings like sore bbs and slight tummy cramps but I thought it was AF due (although normally don't get these). But my cerix was very high I could barely feel it and the test came out positive! Good luck xx

My symptoms began straight after ovulation. My nipples were extremely sore for 2 weeks and then I did the test and got a BFP and the symptoms came flooding (tiredness, nausea etc). good luck sx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back