How soon do symptoms begin?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by moonpiesb, Jun 21, 2005.

1. moonpiesb

moonpiesb Well-Known Member

How soon do pg symptoms begin? I have felt "cruddy" most of the afternoon. I don't know if it is because AF is due tomorrow and my nerves are on edge or what, but I just haven't felt good this afternoon. I have had a headache, and slight heartburn. Do you think this is nerves or can symptoms really start this early? I also feel warm. I have had no nausea, no darkening of bbs (nipples) to speak of, and no other symptoms. What do you think?

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!

2. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

My symptoms began just 6-7 days after ovulation with the spotting, closely followed by sore nipples and slight nausea and also feeling a bit tired.

If you think you do feel 'different', then it may be worth doing a test at your next missed period. I know I certainly felt different to normal very quickly

best of luck

3. Guest

I definately felt different too - I just knew it. Obv I hve funny feelings like sore bbs and slight tummy cramps but I thought it was AF due (although normally don't get these). But my cerix was very high I could barely feel it and the test came out positive! Good luck xx

4. Stacyt

Stacyt Well-Known Member

My symptoms began straight after ovulation. My nipples were extremely sore for 2 weeks and then I did the test and got a BFP and the symptoms came flooding (tiredness, nausea etc). good luck sx