• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

symptoms seem to be calming down, should i be worried?

LucyB.

Reaction score
I don't have sickness anymore, although my breasts are still tender, I have lots of vaginal discharge, I get abdominal cramps, wind, frequent peeing and back ache! Although the sickness stopping is worrying me! Has anyone wlse had symtoms calm down a bit at around 9 weeks xxx

mine are calming down now I am at 10 weeks, and that is what my phone app says should be happening as your placenta is taking over the work now.
I still feel a bit icky, but not half as much as before! It is half a relief and half a concern as I know what you mean - the symptons are the reminder that everything is happening ok in there!

I'm the same. I'm terrified that my scan will show something wrong. Having had 2 mc's its such a worry. But the fact that I still have sore boobs is a plus they went completely back to normal with mc's. So fingers crossed x

Last edited:
i'm the same, mine started calming down around 9 weeks ish and now all i have is mild queasiness first thing, i'm not even peeing as much as i was...sounds like its all normal though! x

My sickness stopped almost overnight at about 9 weeks, just had scan this week and baby is fine! x

My sickness has been so much better the last few days, it's both a relief and a scare. But just making the most of feeling well again :) xx

Great to hear your sickness is getting a bit better, Kanga! It must be so depressing. :(

My sickness, as much as it was sickness, waned at 10-11 weeks and now I'm still off certain foods and picky, but not sick. I've been hungry throughout, though! Craving the worst things - pork pie, hot dogs, bacon, meat in general... which is crazy because I don't eat heaps of meat normally. And now I'm craving Chinese food (I'm Chinese!) something terrible... Dim sum, Hong Kong pastry treats, my Dad's home cooking... you name it, I'll eat it. And I'm terrified of gaining too much weight too! Oh no...

i must admit im eating alot of chinese at the moment its goooood lol, and yeah is the placenta taking over, i was lucky to have no sickness but has hit me after the 12 weeks point literally as i wake up in the monring and move out of bed.

xxx

Bit off topic, but Loula, I absolutely adore ur scan pic!! Ur baby just looks like 'yeah I'm just chillin' lol. I love it!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thanks, baby was having a ball while this was being done kicking away at my bladder, could see it so clearly could have stayed there all day, am v pleased with pics x

not everybody has sickness, alot of early sickness cud also be nerves and excitement, im takin a laid back approach this time. if something is gonna happen it will, i cant stop it i jst have to accept my body is doin its job and have faith. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back