No symptoms or sickness should i be worried

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Sorry to bother you again with yet more worrying. I know i'm only 5 weeks pregnant and its still very early but a couple of things are worrying me.

I am still POAS twice a day once on a morning and once on a evening and the lines were gettting stronger right up until the point where they are the same colour as the control line But then i've had a couple since then that a a tiny bit lighter which is worrying me, should i be worried by this.

Also i am feeling tired often but i guess i always did so that could be nothing.

I have had two days where by booblies have felt sore and tender but again that could be nothing and i am constently bloated.

But i don't have any m/s and i don't feel pregnant too which i here loads of ladies just feel different.

Do you think i should be worried that i don't feel any different and that i don't have any symptoms?

:think:

LMP x

hi hun :wave:

are you testing with the same tests? I wouldnt worry too much, i know its hard :hug: If you test with night wee it might be lighter or different tests might be lighter too.
Some people feel worst than other when pregnant. you might just be lucky :hug:

Hope your ok :hug:

Hey hon,

My advice is to stop peeing on a stick and torturing yourself. Seriously, you need to chill a bit. If you study yourself too closely then you will always have a worry. Try to draw the line at looking at the loo paper after you go to the loo each time (I still do this, I bet you do too).

I have had very light symptoms all the way through first tri and so far so good. I saw the heart beating at 7 weeks but had had no symptoms really for about two weeks before then. When I first found out I was pregnant I was checking the position of my cervix every day and got worried that it was too low, so when I say try to chill I really do understand what is driving you, I have been there too. I know 12 weeks is a long time, but I promise it will be easier if you examine yourself as little as possible. If you are in no pain and you are not bleeding then you are pregnant and fine.

Now come here :hug: :hug: :hug:

I dont think u should worry about anything.

and stop POAS!!!!!!! LOL!! i did like 12 tests but then i was like come on! stop! and stopped hahaha The line that u r saying is faint sometimes maybe u took the test in a time of the day that didnt pick up enought HCG from ur urine, that could be the reason

About morning sickness, I am in my 5th week too and dont feel m/s. I do feel tired and have been taking naps, and my boobs do feel tender only and swollen but not killin me and feel i wana pee constantly, well i used to feel i wana pee always bec i drink a lot of water so dont know if its within the symptom hahaha

I am trying to stop worrying if i am preg or not. I am planning to quit my job to relax at home and live healthier. always wondering can be unhealthy for us u know. Let's try to enjoy it and love it!
Goodluck!

By the way, when r u due? I am due July 16, 2008

Hey Jenna

Yer i'm testing with the same tests and only comparing night tests with night test and morning tests with morning tests etc. (obsessed i know :oops: ) and it is really worrying me when i saw a slight difference in strength but i guess i'm just going to have to be patient for another week until my scan but the days are dragging and everytime i get my sharp pain in my tummy i think this is it I'm losing it!

I never expected to be so worried and paranoid!

How are you? Have you had an AF yet did the doctor mention prescribing you anything like provera aor nothisterone to bring AF on?

:hug:

Lmp x

suzan said:
By the way, when r u due? I am due July 16, 2008

Same here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

If all goes well that is!! :wall: :wall: I darne't think past a day at the moment :wall: :wall:

Wow a pregnancy twin!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the advice too i'm going to try and ween my self off the POAS habit!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Why are the day so long?

LMP x

Becs said:
Now come here :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Becs i know you understand how i feel which is reassuring.

I seriously need to take a chill pill but i just don't know how!! :oops: :oops:

Thanks for the reassurance though it always calms me down when i here people say nothing that i'm saying strikes them as being overly abnormal.

God whats happened too me i think its because of the shock BFP when i didn't think i could even ovulate naturally along with absent BD'ing with OH being away i mean the odds were so against us i just didn't expect it at all!

I promise to try and cut down or give up on the POAS!!! :pray: :pray:

Thanks Again :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Needed them hugs!

LMP x

I know, days are long, i hate them!

Good luck!
PM me if u need anything!!

YAY for JULY MOMMIES!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Completely normal early pregnancy behaviour!

I POAS for weeks and compared line strengths, some were lighter, some were darker. I put it down to individual tests having more or less dye in them. Seriously though, you should stop POAS, I know it is so tempting but honestly its only going to make you worry. You've just got to believe that you ARE pregnant, and unless you have any bleeding then there is no reason to think anything is wrong.

Remember you are still temping and your temps are still nice and high. If your HCG hormone was decreasing you'd see a big drop in your temps.

I know its so hard not to worry, and you've been thrown in at the deep end with your unexpected BFP, but you've just got to trust that your body will work.

I didn't really get any symptoms until I was about 7 weeks, and even then I didn't get any MS. Some of us are just lucky I guess!

You'll be fine, hun. Try not to stress too much...xxx

Thanks Sunnyday :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I forgot about my temps and your right they are still up which is a good sign.

Right thats it i'm going to make a real effort to stop POAS and believe i am pregnant and until i find out otherwise THINK POSITIVE .

It's not going to be easy but i promise i'm goignt o try - You never know i mught even dare to put my ticker up at some point!!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Come on willpower and positive thinking

:angel:

LMP x

YEA!!!
Come on positive thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best time in our lives! we wanted to get pregnant, and here we are, isnt this amazing?

Let's enjoy it!! :cheer:

Little miss pink said:
Thanks Sunnyday :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I forgot about my temps and your right they are still up which is a good sign.

Right thats it i'm going to make a real effort to stop POAS and believe i am pregnant and until i find out otherwise THINK POSITIVE .

It's not going to be easy but i promise i'm goignt o try - You never know i mught even dare to put my ticker up at some point!!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Come on willpower and positive thinking

:angel:

LMP x

You go girl! Keep asking the questions if you need the reassurance though...thats what we're here for :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think a lot of us find it hard to chill. I made sure I have not tested since my two tests the first day.

If we worry too much, we miss precious weeks when we could be enjoying the wonderment of the female body.

I think you will be fine, aslong as you worry a lot less!lol

You are due a few days after me. So, I will keep a special eye on how you are doing lol

Sophs x

Hi Little Miss Pink

I know its easy for others to say not to worry & I appreciate how had it must be to try & stop yourself especially after your time TTC (I have followed your posts in the TTC section since I joined in August).

Anyhow please do try & relax, Im sure once you get your scan & know that everythings ok then you will be able to relax a little more.

In the meantime I would just like to reassure you about not having any symptoms. I've had hardly any, no morning sickness, only very slightly sore bb's no where near as bad as when AF is due. I started to feel more tired around 7/8 weeks and it seems to be subsiding this past week. I did have a period where I could have cried at almost anything & around that same time I completely let rip on my hubby for no reason at all, so my hormones were definitely playing up, but that lasted for a week or so (thank goodness it was awful). I had a few abdominal pains around weeks 4-7 and they have become really faint, I only get the odd flutter now. The only other thing that I think is pregnancy related is forgetfullness.

So I think I have been really lucky when I read some of the posts from others and they are suffering really bad with sickness, sound like you might be one of the lucky ones as well!

Hi,

As has been already said, try not to worry; try and cut the tests down to a couple a week at the most.

5 weeks is quite early to have many symptoms. I am 6 weeks now and have began feeling rather rank, but there again I did when I had my 2 girlies (the first was very early, not quite sure how early though as she was unplanned and I had no idea when my last period was), and the 2nd was 7 weeks. However, I know a couple of women who've hardly had any nausea at all...lucky lucky ladies!!! Maybe you'll be one of them, or maybe you'll have your head down the loo in a weeks time.

Take it easy :hug:

I dont think I can chill until I have my first scan!

Little miss pink said:
Hey Jenna
How are you? Have you had an AF yet did the doctor mention prescribing you anything like provera aor nothisterone to bring AF on?

Lmp x
I think iv had AF yes but it wasnt very heavy bleeding. I hope you feel better today hun :hug:

18th of July :)

Im 5 weeks and i dont have any symptoms!! i feel a little hot and have crampy pains in my lower stomach but thats about it my nipples are slightly tender but not loads!!! i hope im ok but i wont know until my first scan!! Im just thinking i could be lucky and get away with all they sickness and that!?! wishful thinking eyh ha ha ha

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back