Pregnancy Symptoms Disappeared?

x kylie x

Reaction score
Hey girls x

I am very very confused at the moment as to if this is normal at my stage in pregnancy?

I am currently 10 weeks 4 days pregnant and since when i found out on week 5 i have suffered terribly with constant morning sickness all day long and also very very sore tender breasts.

Well the past 3 days all of my symptoms have disappeared its almost like i dont feel pregnant anymore :(

I know i was moaning saying i cant wait to feel better but now its stopped i am very worried that something isnt right :(

I had a scan done just under 2 weeks ago what showed a baby and a heartbeat so i know that all was well just very concerned :(

Also it seems like my hormones have settled down i have noticed i am not crying as much..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks, Kylie xxx

I wouldn't worry too much, from what I've read from previous comments and concerns from other ladies is that this is fairly normal.
My MIL said the other day she didnt feel pregnant when she wasnt getting symptoms anymore, but everything was fine :)

Hi i also suffered with morning sickness from around 6 weeks untill 9 weeks and all my symptoms dissapeared also. Im now 19 weeks today and havnt had any symptoms since! Im sure everyones pregnancys are different so try not to worry to much hun x

Exactly the same thing has happened to me this week so I think we can be reassurance for each other!! I had very few pregnancy symptoms anyway so when my sore boobs and insomnia dissapeared I freaked!! Xx

Enjoy it! Lol.

I was so sick from 7wks til 10wks then the sickness stopped. I was so relieved, but its started making a return and I'm a bit bummed :(

I know it means everything is ok but I was so happy when my sickness went.

If u have no cramps or bleeding, don't worry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

The placenta starts to take over between 10-12 weeks and it relieves the majority of the symptoms do don't worry hun. I know it's easier said than done xx

My symptoms stopped between 9-10 weeks and never came back I haven't felt pregnant for 6 weeks now...12 week scan showed everything was fine...we can't help but worry though. But it is perfectly normal for it to happen at this point, I am sure all is well xx

is just your pregnancy, enjoy the lack of symptoms while it lasts as mine came back with avengeance a few weeks later x

as everyone else said, it's normal! i had a scan at 6+5 saw the heartbeat then all my symptoms stopped around 10 really worried me because the sickness had been so awful. Sure everythings okay, enjoy the lack of symptoms is what everyone said to me, i didn't and now my sickness is back i wish i had! lol

wouldnt worry my sickness stopped at 10 weeks then i was worried when i went for 12 week scan but everything was fine :) its ur body getting used to the pregnancy hormones

Thank you very much everyone for your replys :)

Yeh im sure im worrying all over nothing thats why they call me the drama queen haha x

Got my 12 week scan on the 1st of Feb so im sure that will put my mind at rest for a little while :)

Well i woke up today with cramps in my tummy im guessing thats a good sign? they arent exactly painful so im guessing they are growing pains :)

Cant belive ive got a little bump already lol!

Hope everyone is okay and enjoying their pregnancys :)

Also if you dont mind telling me how i get that picture thing below my posts? the one where it says how many weeks you are? ive found the page with the links on but not sure what one to copy? x

xx Kylie xx

click on the picture and on the left hand side it says get your own one, so put in ur due date and then on the left hand side it says get code click it and copy the 2nd code down, then go to user control panel and go edit signiture (sorry cant spell) and paste it into the box and press save :) hope it helps.
stomach cramps ae good sign :) xx

Thank you hun :)

Ive done it lets see if its worked lol :p xx

Whayyy =D thank you hun :)

Aww yes it is!! =D awwe bet you cant wait either =DD

Its so exciting isnt it :p

Are you hopeing for a baby girl or boy hun?

xx

Aww :D I want a little girl so badly :) want her to be a little mini me lol blonde hair and blue eyes :D haha although aslong as my little prawn is healthy im not really bothered x

Just incase i cant have anymore though i would love a little girl :) Although ive heard little boys are mummys boys and i would love that hehe :D xx

I think im going to ask at my 12 week scan if they can give me a clue :p 20 weeks seems so far away hehe x

Strangley though i always refer to my bump as a she but the baby inside as a he haha i must be strange :p xx

haha well you never no! yeah my lil boy is nearly 3 and defo a mummys boy! but my friends lil girl is 5 and she does my head in! lol u can pay for a gender scan at 16 weeks if ya like lol. just search on google see if there is a place near you that does them.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back