Symptoms (Reassurance girls?)

Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies,

Just gonna lay down some symptoms that Ive had, see if anyone relates or has any they would like to add.. Hopefully they sound promising to the more experienced, although I know everyone is different!

I had my period on 05/07/2011 my fertile period was from 17/07/2011(going by calander and monitoring my CM, pain in left ovary and increased sex drive). I am currently 8 DPO due my period on 03 or 04/07/2011 and waiting to test. I am trying to hold out as long as I can and I need your help!

1, 2, 3 DPO - None
4 DPO - Mild cramping
5 DPO - Constipation, ovary pain and cramping
6 DPO - Severe cramping, feeling sick, increased jelly like CM & sharp pains down side and on boob and lower back pain
7 DPO - cramping, ovary pain both sides, pinching and poking, feeling sick, sore side and boob again, headaches, tiredness, lower back pain,white CM, reflux, loose stools (tmi; sorry) and trapped wind.
8 DPO (today) - cramping, pinches in tummy, poking feeling in left ovary, nausia, sharp pains, loose stools (tmi; sorry), CM very dry and white looking.

There has also been a few other changes, I am going through phases of eating then feeling sick, wanting some unusual choices of food(dont want to count this as Im not sure if its just me wanting a change at that moment haha), my face has a couple of spots, sometimes I feel stuffy sometimes Im having hot flushes, become more thirsty, peeing alot more, I am going through periods of fullness and bloating, I am alot more sleepy and the most suprising one is the loose stools as I have severe IBS and usually dont go for days on end. I feel as if AF will be here sometimes then it goes away but it is far too early (Im hoping)..

What do you think guys? Sound promising? I need some enthusiasm to keep me positive :D xxxx

My dates R same as yours!! Had a few of the same symptoms but had a loose bum Sunday night and that was it!! My testing day is 5th aug going off my 30/31 day cycle xx

The only difference was I had a mc on the 5th but I know I ovulated last we'd/thurs as I've used opk. X

Awww, sorry to hear babybo. Well always keep smiling whatever doesnt kill us makes us stronger and mc is not a positive thing but you can take one positive thing from it and that is after mc/pregnancy our bodies are normally more fertile :) so fingers crossed for you :dust: <3

Yeah thats what I'm hoping! I'll never forget bean and wasn't going to try for a while again. It we had a big talk and we decided to go for it!! fx

Thats good it hasn't knocked your spirits, although I can see why it would. Of course you wont forget it love. Chin up and have lots of baby dust :D

Hopefully someone will be on the same page as me and can reassure me that my symptoms are a good sign, no one I know has had a baby recently :) Im just really impatient aswell and so wanting someone who can relate :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back