Symptoms Easen off

Mummytoo2boys

Reaction score
From 4 weeks preggers my boobs were unbearable to touch this week it has settled down and now it's just my nipples that are sensitive but not sore, I've still lost my appeitte tho and getting heartburn! Does this sound normal ?? Xx

my symptoms are easing too, so i'm hoping it is normal! xx

I was going to start a similar thread so glad you did this! My sickness eased last week and now I just have heartburn and indigestion. Boobs aren't hurting much either.

Could any tri 2/3 ladies help us out? xxx

Hey ladies looks like we are all between 9.5 weeks to 10 weeks and we all feeling the same, so hopefully it's quite normal xx I never had any early symptoms with my boys so can't compare xx

apparently ive read and been told that when you hit between 10 and 12 weeks symptoms do ease off because of the placenta taking over or something, so im going with that..

Hope this helps x

Well I'm 8 weeks 5 days. And I only have slightly sore nipples and some cramping and discharge no other symptoms or anything really and that's what has been panicking me but baby has been there every two weeks do far got another scan a week on Monday xxx

So glad you are experiencing the same! Been trying not to worry! xxxx

Ive also been told the same about the placenta taking over :) hi belle my friend is 5 days ahead of me and has no symptoms at all and she has had 2 scans and all is fine, think all pregnancies are defo different xx

Yeah hoping this one is strong had 1 mmc before so being monitored every two weeks at the minute xxx

Hi hunny.

I'm also having good days and bad days. Had mon and tue as good days but then terrible days we'd thurs and fri but sat and today have been great. Got massive heartburn and throwing down the gavisgon quicker than I can buy it!!

Really hoping that it's alm easing off as the sickness really wore me out and I felt like the whole day was the longest in the world!!
Got my scan week on tues so hoping by then the sickness etc will be completely gone so I can go out for a meal with the hubs to celebrate xx

I know I should be grateful really but the constant nausea is really starting to get me down. I'm literally counting the days until I reach 12 weeks and hopefully it'll stop. I've not vomited yet but I feel constantly on the verge of it. I feel worse when I drink anything and I think i'm getting dehydrated as i've got a constant headache and i'm not going to the loo much. Mind you i'm delaying loo trips in case i've been bleeding. This pregnancy is seriously sending me mad, I swear :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back