could i be? new here need advice

Nathsgirl

Reaction score
Okay so ya probs thinking what a idiot just go and get a test.
Trouble is i think its probably to early to take one and with the BC pill i take i dont get "monthlys". So cant go by that.

I just wanted to run my worry and symptoms (which are probably being over looked ) past woman with "experience"

After a rather stressfull weekend (meaning i had bad problems that i dont want to go in 2 ) not this weekend gone but one before , i managed to totally forget to take my pill and when i realised (thinking id missed 2 ) id actually missed 5. Anyhow this has happened b4 and ive been totally fine and i have had certain symptoms b4 andturned out to be nothing.

However last sat night i had a really bad night , i felt like i was going to bleed ( something which can happen when i miss my pill) Anyhow i got terrible PMT . During the night i felt Dreadful, crampy back and belly aching legs , cold sweats and could not sleep..............almost felt like i was going thru pubity again.
Since then i havent had a decent nite sleep ( not with worry ) jut restless an dfeeling unwell.I havent felt like exercising. I feel MEGA tired , run down , neasus, and still no bleed even tho i was certain i would. (i am on cerezzette which stops periods ) . Also my boobs feel like lead weights on my body and nipples hurt 2 the touch.

I know these symptoms could just be haormones through missing my pill as ive had similar b4 ............but its just that night i had and the continuing feeling of neausa. Its 2 early 2 test. So jus wanted to know what ya thought.

this wed it will be 2weeks since the suspected possibility of when i could have go pregnant. Thats an aprox estimate as there were 3 encounters but from the 5th day of the missed pill.
Today i am getting lower back dull pain..........like a period pain but not as strong. i have also been getting mild cramping and a clear heavier discharge than usual. the nasuea continues. I still think its early to test . Thanks

Hey! maybe leave it a little while then test? not sure about this sort of thing to be honest, but to be safe should you stop taking your pill? or contact a doctor and ask them if you should stop taking it because of harm to the baby. up to you what you do i guess honey, pretty hard to know what to do! hope your ok, look after yourself and good luck :) xx

Some of your symptoms do sound like pregnancy symptoms, but there's no way to know for sure until you test. If you wait 14 days after the last possible date you could have conceived you should get an accurate result on a test.

I agree it might be best to stop taking your pill and use alternative contraception until you know for sure :)

for some reason i ca not see my replys :(

got them thanks guys

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111