Symptoms - can anyone help

beanster

Reaction score
Have been feeling absolutely worn out for the past couple of weeks and needing to go to the loo so often that it was my DH who suggested that i might be pregnant! Also have slightly sore and enlarged breasts. Am due today so did a test this morning (actually I did 2!!!). Thought that there was a faint line in the positive section but not completely sure. Do these symptoms sound like they might be indicators or not - going crazy waiting for AF

does sound promising needing to pee alot is always a good one i went 3 times in an hour and my mate made me test lols

i hope these are symptoms for you, good luck!! x

Have you still got the tests hun? Post a piccie!

And the symptoms are pointing toward the right direction.. x

Thanks everyone!
Am going to try another test from a different company tomorrow. Spent so long visiting supermarkets today to get different ones that my DH texted to ask where i was LOL! Will let you know.

This is exactly what happened with me, I noticed my boobs got extremely sore and I needed to wee alot!! I got such a faint line on the pregnancy test I thought I was imagining it, went out next day and got a ClearBlue test and it confirmed I was indeed preggo! Hehe. Good luck xx

sounds like some positive symptoms I only really suffered from tiredness, spots and frequent trips to the toilet which I put down to a water infection when it was the beginning of a baby so I have my fingers crossed for u !!

it sounds like your pregnant yes, so maybe wait a few days and test again? the longer you are pregnant the more HCG there is to detect and the darker the line on the test will be :)

Oh get a clearblue test and test again

Good luck and Babydust :dust:

Hi Bean

It sounds v promising! I would get a CBD and test again in a few days if AF doesnt show.

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back