9 weeks how do you feel?

TeeUK

Reaction score
I think I'm around 9 weeks...just wondering how everyone felt/feels at 9 weeks.

I still feel a little sick throughout day but boobs are no where as sore as they were, that's about it really.

I'm worrying now about mmc's as symptoms are not as strong...is it normal for them to taper off at 9 weeks?

I think my symptoms started to get better at around 9 weeks. I'd felt constantly sick and exhausted but that was it. I'm now 11 weeks and definitely feeling a lot better than I was. It's different for everyone though - with Toby my symptoms were just as bad until 13 weeks and then I suddenly felt better x

Thank you it's such a worry having had 2 mc's don't think I could handle another x

:hug: I wouldn't worry about symptoms at this stage. I've been listening with my doppler because I felt so much better and there's definitely still a heartbeat (although it can take forever to find!) so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about x

my symptoms seemed to ease at around 9 weeks too so deffo dont worry about it hun, just enjoy not feeling totally poop lol xx

Thank you Dee...I keep poking and prodding my boobs just to make sure they hurt a bit, just wish my scan date would hurry up! Been waiting 3 weeks...the midwife got me down as 11+ weeks even though I told her I know when I conceived. Still I don't mind if it means early scan just wish they would hurry up!

fingers crossed your scan date comes through soon, and at least if they date you earlier you might get another one anyway :) i keep prodding my boobs as well as if to say "please hurt" lol some days they are ok and others they are a little sore, its hit and miss at the moment! x

I'm 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant and my symptoms seem to be easing up too! I've been doing a lot of googling out of panic and it seems to be totally normal!! I also poke my boobs in hope they hurt lol, I suppose we should just be happy its eased of for a while ha ha, good luck with the rest of ur pregnancyy xxx

I'll be 9 weeks this weekend. I've had different symptoms every week so far, including days without symptoms. I seem to worry when I do have symptoms and then when I don't so there's no pleasing me! At the moment I feel nauseas when I don't eat and gag a fair bit, and sometimes feels nauseas when I do eat. Haven't thrown up at all yet though (fx it stays that way!). My boobs are a bit veiny and ache only a little bit when I prod them, otherwise they haven't changed at all. That worried me but I've read that for a lot of women they don't grow or hurt until later on, or even until after baby is born and the milk comes in. I'm also having lots of dreams every night which is mad for me as I rarely dreamt before. And my nails have grown longer than they've ever been. Still a bit tired but nowhere near as exhausted as I was a few weeks ago.
Second guessing symptoms is not good..it's driven me crazy and really the only way I'm going to know everything is OK is when I get to my 12 weeks scan. I think google has a lot to answer for haha!
xx

Thanx girls...had my scan date Dec 21st but hoping to change it and bring it fwd a bit.....boobs are hurting a little bit today but I think that's coz I got my bra on lol....been getting weird stabbing pains on left side now, google says it's normal.

Hello!! Hope you're feeling ok.

I'm just over the 9 week mark and my strong symptoms went about a week ago. My boobs aren't as sore and have stopped feeling heavy, just hurt when I touch them but still looking veiny. I get quite sleepy early on but my sickness has also eased.

I had an early 8 week scan for reassurance which I booked privately and everything was great but still don't feel pregnant but it's just made me chill out a bit.

Good luck with your scan, hope everything goes well. xx

Thank you roxy x

I feel a bit better knowing that it can be normal for them to ease off, never thought I would miss feeling sick all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back