symptoms and testing?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Woke up today feeling like crap, I have a mild cold anyway, but I have got the following symptoms:

.Cramps
.Pain down my side (comes and goes)
.Lower backache (comes and goes)
.Tired

I know these aint many symptoms, but just worried now I am going to come on my AF, I am due 24th January...Don't want to test yet until at least 23rd/24th, not decided as of yet lol I've been saying to myself if this is not my month to get a BFP, then I may give up trying as it's been 4 years and it's fraustrating lol

My question is what symptoms as everyone else had with their pregnancies and also when is the earlist date to test??

Donna xx

I had almost no symptoms with either pregnancy until about 6 weeks, although some people do get sickness, tiredness, cramping, sore boobs etc before AF would be due :)

I got my BFP at 10dpo but false negatives aren't uncommon if you test early - hope this is it for you :dust:

Thanks hunni

it's just you get that AF feeling and the symptoms that come before and you think to yourself the witch is going to get me this month, because you are having the AF symptoms (which are similar to pregnancy symptoms)

Donna xx

I know, it's pants that the symptoms for the 2 are so alike! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back