symptoms 6 days past ovulation?

Jenni31

Reaction score
Hi All

I am new to the forums and my husband and I have been trying for our second child since August 2010.

We are using a fertility monitor and I am now 6 days past ovulation and can't stop obsessing about whether or not I am pregnant....

I feel really tired (but not that unusual considering I have got a 20month old) and this morning have been feeling bit nauseous and have got lower back ache. My breasts feel a bit bigger than normal but aren't particularly tender.

Is it too early to be getting symptoms this close to ovulation?

With my first baby I was convinced I wasn`t pregnant on the month I found out so can't remember what symptoms if any I may have had this early on!

Any help or advice on how to stop obsessing - at least until I can take a test - would be much appreciated!

Cheers :)

Jenni

Hiay, welcome to the site! I'm pretty new to the forum too. Personally, I would say try not to obsess too much on your symptoms as I think you can read pretty much into anything you feel. Try not to think about it too much for a week or so - do you have any hobbies/work/friends/going out with DH to take your mind off it for a while? I know and understand that it is so much easier said than done though. Wishing you lots of luck, I hope this is your month x

Thank you! I have been managing to distract myself in previous months but this week I just can't seem to concentrate on anything, LOL. Particularly obsessed with how early you can get morning sickness.

Ridiculously, I just 'feel' like I'm pregnant but I have no real reason to think this month is any different to any other. Wishful thinking I guess.

I'm just going to grit my teeth and wait 6 more days before I can do a test...

Thanks for advice :)

Jenni xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back